MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

jennyap

I know finishes! Some good news, and some bad, I think. Also latest version of some of the colour descriptions are different (for UK at least) than we have already seen - as always they are subject to change though, so no guarantee which will be the final version on release.

Shadows:

Electric Mandarin - Neon mandarin orange (Matte)
Pale Pipa - Pastel turquoise (Matte)
Mu Mu Bloom - Hot pink (Matte)
Royal Woo - Lemony pastel yellow (Matte)

Lipsticks:

DDDevilish - Pastel hot pink (Matte) [I have no idea how a pink can be both hot and pastel...]
Gold XIXI - Lemony pastel yellow (Lustre)
Cloud Gait - Pastel turquoise (Lustre)
Plum Princess - Pastel plummy lavender (Matte)
Vermillion Vee - Clean true red (Matte)

Corally

I know finishes! Some good news, and some bad, I think. Also latest version of some of the colour descriptions are different (for UK at least) than we have already seen - as always they are subject to change though, so no guarantee which will be the final version on release.

Shadows:

Lipsticks:

DDDevilish - Pastel hot pink (Matte) [I have no idea how a pink can be both hot and pastel...]

I'm really glad that the lipsticks I'm interested in (Plum Princess and Vermillion Vee) are matte! But lame to make chartreuse and turquoise lipsticks lustres. :confused:

OctoberViolet

Thank you, Jenny!!! I am only interested in Plum Princess. Do we have any further information on when this collection will be available?:thankyou:

Shadows:

Lipsticks:

Marsha Pomells

Shadows:

Lipsticks:

Jenny... I love you... :flowers:

thefbomb

Shadows:

Lipsticks:

Im a little disappointed that some a Lustre, but I'd use the "pastel hot pink" and red more than a turquoise anyway

stirfryedshana

Pastel Hot Pink...maybe it's like, a super bright white based pink? Whatever it looks like, it's probably something I'll be getting. Plum Princess sounds like it'll be coming home with me too!

lilinah

I'm still excited for this collection. I can't afford to get everything. And when it comes down to it, i'll have to reduce what i get a bit for finances and also to avoid duplicates. But so far here is my wish list

Lipsticks

Cloud Gait - Vivid Teal
Gold XIXI - Golden Yellow
Plum Princess - True Plum

Cream Colour Base
Sock it Xiqu - Lavender

Eyeshadow - i will have to not get them all... i do have some similar colors, but they all look so nice together!
Electric Mandarin - Bright Orange
Mu Mu Bloom - Pink
Pale Pipa - Teal
Royal Woo - Yellow

And I will have to get the Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Pressed Powder because it's what in that compact!

Dolly Snow

Shadows:

Lipsticks:

Thank you

AdelieDragon

Shadows:

Lipsticks:

Thank you for the info :) Only "Plum Princess" for me. I just moved across the country and I have no job...having to pick and choose now is killing me lol. T_T xD

geeofelia

ahh I've forced myself to stay away from here for a long time!
the packaging is so cute!
i told myself I wouldn't buy anything till I've gone through at least a few tubes :rolleyes:

i I can't wait to see swatches!

Rebellefleur

havent been on here in a while but I decided to log in and see if there was a release date for this collection yet..

Myth

I actually feel Gold XIXI will be more wearable for me as a Lustre lol

Might be a fun beach bag lipstick

CCKK

This collection is driving me crazy. Desperatly wanting swatches and loving the packaging.