MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

Vineetha

Vermillion Vee? Where's Vee!? Lol @Vineetha

I so want to try that Plum Princess

:rofl:I wish the plum princess was named that though! (Thought that would absolutely make no sense but well it's Mac :D )That would be my pick as well :D

Last edited:

CrimsonQuill157

Hey lovelies! I miss you all. My husband and I are getting a divorce, my life has turned upside down so I haven't been on here much. I miss you all so much so figured id come back♡

The blue looks patchy but think it will look great layered like Summer Shower. Think I might get the pink shadow though :)

I'm so sorry to hear that!

fur4elise

This is so amazing. I had no clue what to say to be supportive in a meaningful way, but you nailed it!
Awwwww. Thank you for the compliment. I am passing on wisdom that was shared with me when I went through a really tough time. :)

MAC-Chris-Chang-makeup-collection.jpg MAC-Chris-Chang-Makeup-Collection-review-swatches-photos-pics.jpg
Images from blushingnoir

I am officially done with Vibe Tribe and completely smitten with the Chris Chang packaging. I was considering just the Vermillion Vee lippie, but now also want/lust the compact. I do not have a pressed finishing powder in my evening bag. I would feel just fine pulling this beauty of a compact out to touch up in company! ;)

Last edited:

fur4elise

Wait why do I keep seeing everywhere that the lipsticks are $20? Is that just a press release mistake?

That is strange as the Brooke Candy lipsticks are only $18.00. Then again the Chris Chang is sure to be a money maker...so a price increase! Hmmmph!

Last edited:

verorl

As for Makeup & Beauty Blog, i hope Karen is ok and not having a problem pregnancy... A friend had to go on bedrest for a couple months so her baby wouldn't be born early. Some people get large dark patches on their faces ("mask of pregnancy", aka chloasma), others get a bit puffy, so i am guessing Karen is taking some well-earned time off.

Karen had her baby already! She is over a month old now... maybe she is taking some maternity leave.

stirfryedshana

That is strange as the Brooke Candy lipsticks are only $18.00. Then again the Chris Chang is sure to be a money maker...so a price increase! Hmmmph!

Ridiculous. They're expensive enough without randomly increasing them even more. I was going to get two or three from this collection but I'm just going to get the pink lipstick now. I really don't understand why they're $20?

fur4elise

Ridiculous. They're expensive enough without randomly increasing them even more. I was going to get two or three from this collection but I'm just going to get the pink lipstick now. I really don't understand why they're $20?

^^^^^I agree, it is ridiculous as the only thing innovative is the LE packaging. Unless T has an error in her Vibe Tribe post the lipsticks are listed at $18.00.

fur4elise

Kunqu_Chinese_Opera.jpg
For those who do not know, the Chris Chang collection was inspired by the Chinese art form Kunqu.

"Kunqu (pronounced kwin chu) is one of the oldest and most refined styles of traditional Chinese theatre performed today. It is a synthesis of drama, opera, ballet, poetry recital, and musical recital, which also draws on earlier forms of Chinese theatrical performances such as mime, farce, acrobatics, ballad recital, and medley, some of which go back to the third century B.C...."
(text credit: http://www.wtrgreenkunqu.org/)

awickedshape

As for Makeup & Beauty Blog, i hope Karen is ok and not having a problem pregnancy... A friend had to go on bedrest for a couple months so her baby wouldn't be born early. Some people get large dark patches on their faces ("mask of pregnancy", aka chloasma), others get a bit puffy, so i am guessing Karen is taking some well-earned time off.

She's already delivered. She had a long, hard labor (and I think c-section), and has a healthy little girl. I think it was the beginning of March??

Yes; she posted when she was going into the hospital and posts some adorable pics of little Connor Claire!

:rofl:I wish the plum princess was named that though! (Thought that would absolutely make no sense but well it's Mac :D )That would be my pick as well :D

Lol! ;)

Mismatchedsocks

Just Plum Princess for me, I might actually skip Tribe Vibe for this, since PP will probably look better on me than Hot Chocolate...im supposed to be on a No Buy :cool:

Latest posts