MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

singer82

Havent bought from MAC in quite awhile!
Got DDDevilish, Plum Princess, & Cloud Gait. Also Du Wop from brooke candy.
Did I need them?... probably not lol. Happy hauling everyone! ♡

Also, thank you everyone for the well wishes about my divorce. Really means oh so much to me thank you all so much. It's crazy, I remember sharing my wedding with you all. So crazy how this is happening. You think that you found the person you will spend the rest of your life with...it's like what the hell do you do now? Almost being 34 and never really being single. This should be interesting.

Last edited:

montREALady

The consistency is difficult. Karen would post so frequently.
I was glad to see an Indian blogger swatch some UD lipsticks this week, that helped me a lot.
I follow an IG account titled "What it looks like on me" and started to follow Charisma.

That is a great loss! I wanted to show my friend a pic from a thread and I couldn't find it myself and a search did not help even though I know I referred to the name twice in the thread. I ended up doing a Google search.

A lot of people on IG don't refer to the name or shades of the products they use, too :/

I post my swatches here and I hope it helps in some small way.
Ashley Rudder responded to me last night on IG and said she'd be swatching it soon but I don't think she realizes how important we need to see them before a collection launches, lol. She's been in Cape Town though so she's excused, ahahaaa!

I do the same, post my swatches here and on social media hoping they help someone.

fur4elise

It never fails! Things go live when I'm driving my tushy to work! :hehe:
I had no issues ordering and I finally used my coupon! Vermillion Vee & the P&P compact are on their way! :D

Also, thank you everyone for the well wishes about my divorce. Really means oh so much to me thank you all so much. It's crazy, I remember sharing my wedding with you all. So crazy how this is happening. You think that you found the person you will spend the rest of your life with...it's like what the hell do you do now? Almost being 34 and never really being single. This should be interesting.

You are very welcome! I went through my first divorce at age 34! I was married for more than 11 years and to suddenly be single...I also needed to rediscover "who" I was and figure out who I wanted to be. The best thing I did was get myself a really great therapist. She helped guide me through all the emotional turmoil with objective thoughtful, support. I can say in 2002, re-entry to the dating pool was scary as h*ll! But I embraced it. This is your time to re-set and start again. Wishing you all the best!

Jayjayy

I picked up the red lipstick & prep & prime powder since I've always wanted to try it anyway. And the $10 off worked a second time!!

montREALady

Sorry if this has been asked already,but I was on Temptalia and noticed she stated this will only be in select MAC locations. Do we know if that means just freestanding stores and no counters or if it is the dreaded only certain stores in certain locations gig?

When you click on Where to buy, Christine lists several different locations including Nordstrom. Hopefully this is the case!

I saw that and I too really hope that it will be sold at those places. I was in Macys this evening & stopped by the counter. The ma said they were not not getting it. I don't know if she meant all Macys & their site. She was busy so I didn't get a chance to ask.

Hopefully Nordies will get it.

Just did a Nordstrom chat and they said:

Angela S: Thank you for waiting. At this time it is an exclusive collection to the MAC stores. I just need a few moments longer while I see if I can find more information for you!
montREALady: ok
Angela S: Thank you for waiting montREALady. I am happy to say that it looks like we are getting the collection! The projected release date is on the 9th, next Monday!
Angela S: I recommend checking back online with us that day and if it is not available that day, check with us again and we will be happy to see if there is updated communication regarding the launch with Nordstrom!

GreenEyedAllie

I got Plum Princess, the lavender CCB, and the P&P compact. My trigger finger is itchy for Vermillion Vee, but it's so dupable, and I struggle to wear all the reds I have...Must.Resist!

montREALady

I picked up the red lipstick & prep & prime powder since I've always wanted to try it anyway. And the $10 off worked a second time!!

If I my powder wasn't full I would have gotten one. I love it! I mainly use it to set my under-eye concealer.

I'm still undecided about this collection. Love the packaging, don't need the colors. I would have just gotten one lipstick and call it a day but then the coupon has me wanting to spend $50 to get $10 off but then I don't want anything else really. Hahaha, I can't see a coupon!

fur4elise

If I my powder wasn't full I would have gotten one. I love it! I mainly use it to set my under-eye concealer.

I'm still undecided about this collection. Love the packaging, don't need the colors. I would have just gotten one lipstick and call it a day but then the coupon has me wanting to spend $50 to get $10 off but then I don't want anything else really. Hahaha, I can't see a coupon!

Thanks for the feed back on the P&P pressed powder. I had the loose version of P&P years ago but then the Loose MUFE HD Microfinish Powder became my go-to. This is a win win as I needed something for my evening bag and I could not resist such a colorful compact :D

I got Plum Princess, the lavender CCB, and the P&P compact. My tri​gger finger is itchy for Vermillion Vee, but it's so dupable, and I struggle to wear all the reds I have...Must.Resist!

Vermillion Vee was on my radar before the re-release of the Tatcha...Sigh...& then you saw Sabrina posted on the new CL nail colors...which now has me looking at Rouge Louboutin lip...LOL! I. Must. Have. All The RED!

Last edited:

Jayjayy

The first time I used the code was in store...maybe that's why? I'm not sure. Or just dumb luck.

lmcmullen

Lavender CCB, So Select lipstick and Cloud Gait for me.

That last was a total impulse buy. I mean, I'll be 52 yrs old in Sept, wtf am I going to do with a blue lipstick? LOL.

But I want to play with layering it....

ARmakeupjunkie

Lavender CCB, So Select lipstick and Cloud Gait for me.

That last was a total impulse buy. I mean, I'll be 52 yrs old in Sept, wtf am I going to do with a blue lipstick? LOL.

But I want to play with layering it....

You're going to wear it with confidence and dare anyone to say anything to you negative about! LOL!!

stirfryedshana

I only got Plum Princess. Happy hauling everyone! :)

Besides Temptalia, I hope someone does a pink lipstick masterpost comparison like they did for Doo Wop at the Brooke Candy thread.

For DDDevilish? I'll do one once mine comes, I have a lot of pastel pinks!

Latest posts