MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

Miss Dynamite

Haven't gotten much from MAC lately but I ordered the yellow, blue, and pink lipstick. I wouldn't have thought to get the yellow and blue but I saw a blogger post about layering it so now I'm interested to play with them both and see what new colors I can make. I am holding off on Vee until I can see how Gold looks layered over a cooler red. It might just make an orangey red that is close enough to Vee...

I'm going to get the pressed powder too, love the packaging!

They are definitely going to be fun to play with. I really want to try the blue over a red lipstick, should be really pretty.

NaomiH

Well, I caved and got VV,PP and the P&P compact. I needed VV like I need a hole in the head. Lol

NaomiH

I'm surprised the collection hasn't sold out either...

So am I. Either people just aren't interested in the products which seems odd as collections with this kind of packaging would usually be gone in minutes regardless of what was in them, or MAC is making higher quantities.

sdsamler

sorry if this has already been asked, but will this be available at macy's nordies ect? i ordered the pp powder online bc that compact is pure art but i still want some lippies.....

Sweetyellow

I'm trying so hard to not buy that P&P Powder for the packaging because I don't need it but that packaging...:banghead:

fur4elise

YESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in! I just bought Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl in 11 Rouge Rebelle & it is a GORGEOUS red strawberry red on!

I saw those. Are they any good?

:flowers:

5252.gif #teambuyallthereds

After your lovely compliments, how could I not be team red! Monsy first mentioned the Givenchy Rouge Interdits to me. She said the packaging is divine. I have a feeling I will be adding that to my luxury lust/must list too!

Well, I caved and got VV,PP and the P&P compact. I needed VV like I need a hole in the head. Lol
:roflmao:I am stupid excited about that little compact. I too, have nothing like it in my collection and will actually use it! I think VV will look fabulous on you too!

I'm surprised the collection hasn't sold out either...

My educated guess is that the Chris Chang collection got lost in all the both positive and more so negative buzz for Vibe Tribe. In the end I have no interest in Vibe Tribe at all...and no interest in the UD Alice release. It's all good though. It leaves me more pennies for #teambuyallthereds ;)

NaomiH

View attachment 53997 #teambuyallthereds

After your lovely compliments, how could I not be team red! Monsy first mentioned the Givenchy Rouge Interdits to me. She said the packaging is divine. I have a feeling I will be adding that to my luxury lust/must list too!

:roflmao:I am stupid excited about that little compact. I too, have nothing like it in my collection and will actually use it! I think VV will look fabulous on you too!

My educated guess is that the Chris Chang collection got lost in all the both positive and more so negative buzz for Vibe Tribe. In the end I have no interest in Vibe Tribe at all...and no interest in the UD Alice release. It's all good though. It leaves me more pennies for #teambuyallthereds ;)

There's a red in Alice! LOL!
I'm excited about the compact too. I like the P&P powder and plan on keeping it in my handbag for when I need to de-shine. I'll then keep reusing the compact as its just too pretty to toss in my B2M bag.

fur4elise

There's a red in Alice! LOL!
I'm excited about the compact too. I like the P&P powder and plan on keeping it in my handbag for when I need to de-shine. I'll then keep reusing the compact as its just too pretty to toss in my B2M bag.

I wonder if we could pop out the old pan and put in a new one?

stirfryedshana

God I want Vermillion Vee...I literally only have one red in my MAC collection (and one burgundy) and I've been wanting some reds so bad but I only had enough for one and I couldn't resist the pink lol.

Latest posts