MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

elegant-one

View attachment 53997 #teambuyallthereds

After your lovely compliments, how could I not be team red! Monsy first mentioned the Givenchy Rouge Interdits to me. She said the packaging is divine. I have a feeling I will be adding that to my luxury lust/must list too!

:roflmao:I am stupid excited about that little compact. I too, have nothing like it in my collection and will actually use it! I think VV will look fabulous on you too!

My educated guess is that the Chris Chang collection got lost in all the both positive and more so negative buzz for Vibe Tribe. In the end I have no interest in Vibe Tribe at all...and no interest in the UD Alice release. It's all good though. It leaves me more pennies for #teambuyallthereds ;)

:flowers::drinking:<--- we only have beer bottles :rofl:not your elegant champagne glasses! Yes, you of all people need to be on team red!

OH MY the Givenchy Rouge Interdits (ugh, I hate spelling that!) are amazing on the lips. Its shiny but not tacky looking and the color adheres to the lips. The red is such a beautiful red. I will be getting more. The packaging is classy.

mango13

Wow. NOTHING in the collection has sold out.

Yeah, I'm surprised....but so glad they made more stock. I ordered all the lipsticks and the Prep and Prime. I will kind of be bummed if this actually goes up at Nordstrom on Monday since Ebates will be 15% on Monday and would have been a pretty good amount of cash back.

Icecaramellatte

Yeah, I'm surprised....but so glad they made more stock. I ordered all the lipsticks and the Prep and Prime. I will kind of be bummed if this actually goes up at Nordstrom on Monday since Ebates will be 15% on Monday and would have been a pretty good amount of cash back.

Wow! 15%!

NaomiH

Oh man, I'll be real sad if this does launch at Nordstrom then with that high of cash back!

Tarabotti

Just did a Nordstrom chat and they said:

Angela S: Thank you for waiting. At this time it is an exclusive collection to the MAC stores. I just need a few moments longer while I see if I can find more information for you!
montREALady: ok
Angela S: Thank you for waiting montREALady. I am happy to say that it looks like we are getting the collection! The projected release date is on the 9th, next Monday!
Angela S: I recommend checking back online with us that day and if it is not available that day, check with us again and we will be happy to see if there is updated communication regarding the launch with Nordstrom!

I think that I'll hold off getting the Pressed Powder until (if ) it shows up on Nordstroms ( got to take advantage of the 15%!). I'll just get the lipsticks for now and use the $10 off of $50 code.

fur4elise

:flowers::drinking:<--- we only have beer bottles :rofl:not your elegant champagne glasses! Yes, you of all people need to be on team red!

OH MY the Givenchy Rouge Interdits (ugh, I hate spelling that!) are amazing on the lips. Its shiny but not tacky looking and the color adheres to the lips. The red is such a beautiful red. I will be getting more. The packaging is classy.

I import mine from Google (wink wink), cause a girl has got to have champagne glasses! But I like the beer bottles too! Classy packaging is where it's at!
rouge-levres.gif Besos! xxx

beauteblogueur

This is up on Nordstrom now. Doesn't look like Nordstrom is participating in the Ebates birthday this year though, it's still just 6% cash back.

GreenEyedAllie

Got my goodies! Plum Princess is FANTASTIC! It's the purple I've been searching for! I may BU even though it will take me forever to use up.

The lavender CCB may not be a keeper, but I'm going to play more before deciding.

The compact is so pretty!

lilinah

When you click on Where to buy, Christine lists several different locations including Nordstrom. Hopefully this is the case!

I just called my little local MAC, which often gets just 4 of limited edition items - and one becomes the tester - and they have the Chris Chang collection and it goes up on Thursday, so i'm a bit skeptical of this "select stores only", 'cuz they never get the "select stores" stuff...

I will be parked on the bench outside the store bright and early... i am NOT missing this collection!

lilinah

Lavender CCB, So Select lipstick and Cloud Gait for me.

That last was a total impulse buy. I mean, I'll be 52 yrs old in Sept, wtf am I going to do with a blue lipstick? LOL.

But I want to play with layering it....

I will be 67 in August and i MUST have this blue lipstick... and ALL the blue lipsticks, since several are coming out this year. I still wear Peacocky Kissable Lip Colour (a lovely teal) out when i run errands. I rarely wear pink or red, and never orange lipstick...

So i know you can do it, too! You're still a young puppy :)

Last edited:

LMarie21

My haul from this collection...photos from my makeup IG. I use C4 in Studio Fix for skin reference.

IMG_2096.JPG
IMG_2155.JPG
IMG_2156.JPG
Vermillion Vee, Plum Princess, Royal Woo and Electric Mandarin.

pinkcrush

I just watched Allura Beauty's swatch video of this collection and now I want 3 lipsticks instead of just 1!!! I have my eyes on Vermillion Vee, Plum Princess and DDDevilish... I initially only wanted PP but VV and D r gorgeous!!! Anyone have Illamasqua Kontrol to compare to PP??? I would appreciate a comparison swatch a bunch :)

Latest posts