MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

LuvKaya

so wait, there is no sponge in the prep & prime? I thought I could carry this with me to use... any suggestions ladies?

and why is plum princess my new love!!

NaomiH

so wait, there is no sponge in the prep & prime? I thought I could carry this with me to use... any suggestions ladies?

and why is plum princess my new love!!

Sadly it doesn't, but you could probably buy some off the site or I'm sure some place like Ulta sells those pads. I'm using an old Kryolan one myself.

Tarabotti

Oh dear, this collection made me Devoted- I'll probably be Obsessed by years end! (And I was wondering if I could spend $500 a year at MAC when they first launched the program because some of their collections last year were just so-so).

My black box has shipped so I should have it by the end of the week. I'm still debating about the Prep and Prime compact. I've heard that every compact is unique.

NaomiH

Got my goodies and they are beautiful! It's hot here and the lippies are a bit soft from the heat,but I'll try and swatch them later. The tubes are different from each other and I totally squealed when I noticed. Lol
View attachment 54108

NATlar

Can't wait for this release my main items to get is -

Lipsticks - Plum Princess and DDDevilsh
Cream Colour Base - Sockit Xiou

Now I think I'm gonna get the prep and prime compact just for the packaging but I haven't owned one of these powders before and I'm loving the other two colour bases oh god but I'm just happy to get the 3 items I mentioned above as they're my wanted list :D

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

Can't wait for this release my main items to get is -

Lipsticks - Plum Princess and DDDevilsh
Cream Colour Base - Sockit Xiou

Now I think I'm gonna get the prep and prime compact just for the packaging but I haven't owned one of these powders before and I'm loving the other two colour bases oh god but I'm just happy to get the 3 items I mentioned above as they're my wanted list :D

I'm holding tight for lipsticks. I'm 50/50 about Sock It.

elegant-one

I got my lone Vee lipstick today. While I really love the orange red shade, I feel that the quality has really been lacking with the Mac products lately. Its creamy, but it kept wearing away in the center & outer edges of my lips & I never ever have those issues. :nixweiss:

MagentaMadness

Vermillion vee tured out to be SO ORANGE on me. Thank god i picked up cloud gait to sort save it from looking like a mess on me. I do agree with elegant. Quality is totally lacking on these. What a shame

stirfryedshana

Got my DDevilish lipstick in the mail today, I'll swatch it against some pinks in my collection tomorrow! Still lusting after Vermillion Vee and Plum Princess tbh.

KGeezy

Plum Princess on NC42

image.jpeg

tbh I think it's a little too pale for my skin tone. I was hoping it would've been a tinge darker ������

NaomiH

I got my lone Vee lipstick today. While I really love the orange red shade, I feel that the quality has really been lacking with the Mac products lately. Its creamy, but it kept wearing away in the center & outer edges of my lips & I never ever have those issues. :nixweiss:

Oh that stinks,Elegant! :(
I was excited to wear mine tomorrow and now I'm kind of wary.

elegant-one

Vermillion vee tured out to be SO ORANGE on me. Thank god i picked up cloud gait to sort save it from looking like a mess on me. I do agree with elegant. Quality is totally lacking on these. What a shame

Yes, it is much more orange than I expected. Oh, you notice that lack of quality too...it's not just me. Thanks for your input dear!

Latest posts