MAC X Ellie Goulding (Dec 14 / 17, 2015)

Sweetyellow

Curious why the lipsticks are listed as lustre's? Thought it was confirmed that they were cremesheens? Anyways, because of the formula discrepancy I went with just the blush duo only.

Haven

Any comparison swatches between this blush duo and riri duo? Hoping that they are different enough to have both.

Last edited:

Haven

I am also tempted by the ccb palette. Wish that a different product than the blot powder was in there. :hmm:

Last edited:

MzBrownBeauty

Curious why the lipsticks are listed as lustre's? Thought it was confirmed that they were cremesheens? Anyways, because of the formula discrepancy I went with just the blush duo only.

oooo that's strange...didn't know they were suppose to be "cremesheens". Once I saw the swatches, I kinda tuned anything about this collection out.

elegant-one

In the one cream eyeshadow palette is the es ROOT - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this & use it every time I do my makeup. It's great on its on or as a base for other shadows!

Honi

No clue, my press-info says Cremesheen aswell.

lilinah

MAC seems confused. When i got notice the collection was up i went to the website. The description called them Cremesheens and each individual lipstick was listed as a Lustre. Just to keep us on our toes, i guess...

Quoted directly from the MAC website:
"LIPSTICK / M·A·C ELLIE GOULDING
A lipstick that features two new hues in a Cremesheen finish.

WITHOUT YOUR LOVE
Warm seashell pink
[Lustre]

ONLY YOU
Muted midtone coral
[Lustre]"

See what i mean about MAC being confused and confusing...

lilinah

I'm curious about the "Cream Colour Base" palette... will have to check it in my local MAC store on Thursday

leonah

this has happened a few times recently and it's so annoying and confusing. but the same thing happened just recently with the holiday collection and one of the sets (pink lip and eye bag) said on specktra to be lustre and on their site to be cremesheen and supposedly have a different name but it was not correct. specktra was right ;)

Myth

Lol I'm now just realizing there's a SE 217
Anyone who gets it pls share if the quality is up to par with the perm one, the packaging is so pretty

Honi

Got a sample of the blush duo but right this second I cant get myself to ruin the embossing.. Give me a few hours and I might warm up to it lol. I like the packaging though, very simple and chic.