MAC X Ellie Goulding (Dec 14 / 17, 2015)

awickedshape

The site is acting up for me to see if this applies to sale stuff. I don't notice anything in the fine print saying it can't be used though.
FEATURED OFFERS

15% OFF FOR NATIONAL BEST FRIEND'S DAY!

[FONT=tstar_mono_roundregular][FONT=tstar_mono_roundbol]USE CODE: MAC15 AT CHECKOUT & RECEIVE 15% OFF ALL ORDERS.* EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE.[/FONT]

*Offer valid through 11:59 PM FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2016 on orders shipping to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Enter offer code MAC15 at checkout to receive 15% off your order at maccosmetics.com & maccosmetics.ca. Cannot be redeemed at MAC free-standing stores, MAC counters in department stores or partner doors. Not applicable to MAC Pro members or Estee Lauder Companies employees. Offer does not include the purchase of VIVA GLAM, gift cards; egift cards; sales tax; shipping and handling; items noted as not eligible; items that are not in stock at the time of purchase; pending purchases or purchases made prior to the start of the offer or after the offer ends. Offer applies to authorized purchases only. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.[/FONT]

What's up with MAC these days lol

ARmakeupjunkie

They're probably realising their not the be all and end all and that they need to get with it!

I agree and I think their fiscal year ends on the 30th so they are probably trying to boost sales before than but, don't quote me on that! LOL!

And I picked up the 217 because it was on sale then 15% off and I have been wanting a new one.

Prettypackages

brushes are always a good idea. Nordies is price matching too.
I agree and I think their fiscal year ends on the 30th so they are probably trying to boost sales before than but, don't quote me on that! LOL!

And I picked up the 217 because it was on sale then 15% off and I have been wanting a new one.

Prettypackages

I got Only You, so pretty, but already broke on me. I forgot it was a cremesheen. I want Explosion, but I just don't trust MAC's lipglosses anymore. Do you all know of a dupe in another brand?

Sweetyellow

I got Only You, so pretty, but already broke on me. I forgot it was a cremesheen. I want Explosion, but I just don't trust MAC's lipglosses anymore. Do you all know of a dupe in another brand?

Explosion is a plushglass and not the "usual" lipglass formula. You might have better luck with it........

Latest posts