MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

Icecaramellatte

So sorry to hear that you had a problem. I ordered all of my items from Nordstrom and have got a shipping confirmation but haven't yet received them. Can I ask what item you got that was not in the box?

A Kiehl's mini body lotion and lip balm duo. There is a $16 sticker on it.

leonah

I ordered My Mimi and got a Kiehl's mini duo.

They called me and said that the store I usually shop in has 15 but others have 60 so I shouldn't have a problem. We shall see.

wow that sucks.. now I'm worried! because I ordered dreamlover and TMB powder from them..

Tarabotti

I just opened my loose powder and I don't have what MAC calls 'the lush oversized puff". The powder was sealed but the puff is missing. If I call would they send me a replacement (or just a puff)? :confused:

elegant-one

Just got my order of Mcizzle. It really doesn't show up on my lips very well. It's a tad peachier than Bit of Bubbly :( I also noticed that both seemed almost tacky in texture.

Ode

Thanks [MENTION=101465]leonah[/MENTION]! I haven't heard back from the rep but no magical appearance of the powder in the big order!! As I expected, they messed up the other order too. I ordered a blush and it's missing yet it's on the receipt, they've also charged me for it. I'm not the only one! There's alot of complaints on twitter from the UK of missing items or being sent something completely different to what they've ordered.

elegant-one

We watched the new Ben-Hur movie last night & in the credits it listed Mac Cosmetics as the makeup used/artistry. Just some trivial info.

Icecaramellatte

I got a shipping notice from Macy's but I don't believe I have anything until it is in my hands so I just may end up with some multiples.

Marsha Pomells

Thanks @leonah! I haven't heard back from the rep but no magical appearance of the powder in the big order!! As I expected, they messed up the other order too. I ordered a blush and it's missing yet it's on the receipt, they've also charged me for it. I'm not the only one! There's alot of complaints on twitter from the UK of missing items or being sent something completely different to what they've ordered.

I'm not surprised that people are pissed off wth MAC UK. Seems to me that there is very low stock for this collection and are sending customers alternatives. I hope they do send out emails in regards to this issue AND issue refunds for everyone that didn't get what they ordered.

We watched the new Ben-Hur movie last night & in the credits it listed Mac Cosmetics as the makeup used/artistry. Just some trivial info.

I wonder if the makeup artists on set received their products in good shape and not missing their puffs and shit (sorry for the French).

elegant-one

I'm not surprised that people are pissed off wth MAC UK. Seems to me that there is very low stock for this collection and are sending customers alternatives. I hope they do send out emails in regards to this issue AND issue refunds for everyone that didn't get what they ordered.

I wonder if the makeup artists on set received their products in good shape and not missing their puffs and shit (sorry for the French).

:rofl: you're naughty Marsha lol

luvlydee

My backordered stuff came today. I dont like that the 239 packaging is grainy i thought it was going to be smooth like the lipstick packaging. I also didnt like that it is the 239se brush according to the box. On macs website it doesnt say its the se version. So blah.

Ooc is like the only wearable lip color on my lips. Itll be pretty for new years eve

NATlar

I'm glad I ordered my stuff from Debenhams I got everything I wanted even though my store in town have everything I just dislike going in there now some of them don't half look down you and give an attitude and to thought I use to be in there constantly... can't believe MAC UK site have done that best thing they should've done is send emails to the ones not getting the item and refunding them on it.

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

I'm glad I ordered my stuff from Debenhams I got everything I wanted even though my store in town have everything I just dislike going in there now some of them don't half look down you and give an attitude and to thought I use to be in there constantly... can't believe MAC UK site have done that best thing they should've done is send emails to the ones not getting the item and refunding them on it.

Exactly. I'm kinda glad that I missed this collection after what I've been reading on the thread, but at the same time I do have skippers remorse (unintentional skippers remorse).

Jayjayy

That's so friggin cool!! Because MAC is so accessible to us public folks, I keep forgetting that it's a pro line at its core.

Jayjayy

TBH the packaging is what makes is collection! The colors are kind of meh, but using them feels so good. I Finally opened my Touch My Body loose powder and wowzers :drool: If you don't get anything else, it is phenomenal from outer packaging to powder puff to sparkly goodness inside :cloud9:

elegant-one

That's so friggin cool!! Because MAC is so accessible to us public folks, I keep forgetting that it's a pro line at its core.

I thought this one lady was so exceptionally beautiful. I remember that I kept looking at the eye makeup because it was so pretty lol. It is cool!

Latest posts