MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

dcarrington

Im currently looking for a store that may still have my mimi available. If anyone can give me a lead I would greatly appreciate it!

Rinstar

Finally tried my two goodies today. McIzzle isn't a great color for me... it's kinda dead looking. I had no texture issues with it though. I love Butterfly Bling, it looks amazing! If I use Butterfly Bling over McIzzle, it looks nice, but McIzzle alone is not my fave.

Really still want one of the quads and I'm trying to resist.

MissTania

Yayyyyyy!:icon_cheers: Me too! I was planning on skipping, but the packaging eventually did me in. Just got Mcizzle and the eye brush and I'm done. The products don't wow me, but I had to have a little bit of the sparkly packaging;)

Nice picks! I am tempted to get the eye brush for the rare occasions I wear eyeshadow. Yes, the sparkly packaging was too hard to pass up! :five::knuddel:

Haven

Almost everything is in stock on the Mac website.

Glosses, my Mimi, IGSOOC and AIW are SO.

Last edited:

Haven

I was able to get everything I wanted from this collection thankfully. I even got some unintentional backups bc I ordered from several places thinking that some orders would get canceled. Now my mom and SIL will be getting some Mac Mimi stuff as part of their Christmas gifts.

I really went overboard on this collection, so I need to break up with Mac for a while.

SerenLuv

Macys Quakerbridge Mall in Lawrenceville NJ still has My Mimi. They have about 15 in stock right now. They should be able to do phone orders.

Icecaramellatte

My backorder, then cancelled, then reprocessed eyeahdow brush showed up today from UPS. On Saturday! I've never received an order from UPS on Saturday. Trouble is. I picked one up on Thursday and may have another one from Macy's coming. Oopsie!