MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

NaomiH

My order is STILL processing! I called to make sure it wasn't my billing address holding up everything, and the rep assured me that it was fine. Now I'm regretting skipping the EDSF...that damn face just creeps me out so much!

My order for BB is still processing while my other order is out for delivery.

stirfryedshana

My 25% off order should be here tomorrow, hopefully my Mariah Carey lipstick will come soon too...I can't wait to see the packaging in person! I wish I could've got All I Want lipstick too.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I never really considered getting any of the lip glosses from this collection, however, I think I'm gonna order Butterfly Bling tomorrow when the collection is relaunched online. I wish I would have thought to get it when it was still available Monday and yesterday since it just says "coming soon" today but I'm hoping that it will be easy to obtain since there didn't seem to be much demand for it during the early access sale. I still feel pretty strongly about not getting either of the eyeshadow palettes (because I really bought a TON of eyeshadows) but I may reconsider it if I see it in person.

KGeezy

Got my goodies today !! OOC and MCizzle are everything! I'll post swatches later, but i'm super happy with them . The EDSF is glitter bomb and a half omg lol. The copper color is gorge but it is VERY sparkly. The loose powder is very shimmery as well but the color doesn't really show up (on me at least) unless you put on a few layers .All in all I was happy with my haul, hope the rest of you ladies enjoy yours ??????
One more thing, I actually didn't receive my samples, like wtf? I def. had them in my cart when I checked out and didn't receive anything

LiliV

My items came! I really love this packaging, it's so much more holiday to me than Nutcracker Sweet. I can't wait to use all of this tomorrow!

IMG_8082.JPG
IMG_8081.JPG

Swatches- blushes at top, It's Everything quad underneath, All I Want and Mcizzle lipsticks on left

Icecaramellatte

My package came today. I got home too late to play with anything. Hope I can wear it tomorrow. I still want a few more items. I just logged and no products in site. I'm surprised they took everything down. I wonder how things will go tomorrow. Hopefully smooth. Hoping I can get the eyeshadow brush. I wonder what time it will launch. I haven't been liking the late morning launches.

NATlar

And there was me saying I was passing on this collection cause of Christmas but I've always been such a fan of Mariah Carey she's outstanding!

I ordered both blushes, My Mimi and two lipsticks in Mcizzle and I get so OOC from Debenhams picking them up tomorrow wooo!