MAC x Padma Lakshmi (March 15, 2018)

elegant-one

I get an error pop up every time I try to add to bag???

EDIT: CS says it's not available now LOLOL. ugh

Last edited:

VAL4M

:shocked: WHAT that was early! I never order SO much from one collection .... Yikes! So I got the DUO Moon & Shine powder, the double end brush, the two eyeliner (bordeaux-brown and Green and blue), the lipstick Abricot Gold and the pigment in Melon . Can't wait to have my order:twirl:

Tarabotti

:shocked: WHAT that was early! I never order SO much from one collection .... Yikes! So I got the DUO Moon & Shine powder, the double end brush, the two eyeliner (bordeaux-brown and Green and blue), the lipstick Abricot Gold and the pigment in Melon . Can't wait to have my order:twirl:

I know what you mean! I missed out on both the Snowball and Chinese New Year collections so I wasn't taking a chance on this. I bought all the lipsticks (FOMO if a color that looks so so in swatches might actually look good on me!), the lip glass, and the moss green pencil. I want another item for the special packaging and I'm trying to decide which blush would show up on me (NC42). I might just get both!

VAL4M

I know what you mean! I missed out on both the Snowball and Chinese New Year collections so I wasn't taking a chance on this. I bought all the lipsticks (FOMO if a color that looks so so in swatches might actually look good on me!), the lip glass, and the moss green pencil. I want another item for the special packaging and I'm trying to decide which blush would show up on me (NC42). I might just get both!

Based on swatch I think you should go with Melon :) ... i'm so tempted to pick another lipstick Sumac (deep purple) but I cant I have too many lipsticks but the packaging is so lovely.

highheels

I got both blush duos (after missing out on Love Token from Lunar New Year) and Sunset Rose lipstick... it looks "rosy " in some pics and more brown in others... hoping it's not too brown because I love the packaging!

shadowaddict

I ordered Apricot Gold & Sunset Rose. I had planned on getting the Melon blush as well but in the end decided against it. There are some blushes from other brands I've had my eye on.

elegant-one

I got both blush duos (after missing out on Love Token from Lunar New Year) and Sunset Rose lipstick... it looks "rosy " in some pics and more brown in others... hoping it's not too brown because I love the packaging!

I only got Sunset Rose ls & I'm hoping that it's a good rose brown shade too. It did look so different in the photos.

VAL4M

Got all my things today and I'm really impress with the packaging and the quality of the brush (I have the 219 and 213 double end) I cannot attest of the actual product I will wear them tomorrow, but really MAC put a lot of thought on the packaging and everything have some weight even the brush isn't super light

Monsy

I was planning on skipping but ended up just buying this compact. Will be another week until it gets here lol. What do you think about the packaging?

i think it's really tricky with the gold if not done well it can look cheap and tacky. it just doesn't have weight to it . it just appears like light plastic painted in gold?

DMcG9

I bought two of the eyeliners -- I think the double ended thing works for me for travel and they seem great. I also bought Mittai Pink and Nude Fudge... which unfortunately pulls a cinnamon brown on my lips :tear: Needless to say, not what I was hoping for. I wonder if I should have gone for Sunset Rose, but it seems so sheer.

Latest posts