MAC x Patrick Starrr Floral Realness (Online April 16, In Stores April 19)

mango13

A sticker? Oh my... I haven't ordered my kits yet, but have both in my cart.
It doesn’t look like you can just peel it off but it looks like it would probably scratch off over time. I can see a clear line on top and bottom of the design. None of my other LE lipglasses have that issue.

Seven Of Nine

I used yesterday and today both Patrick's Face Kits and I think I love them sooo much :heart:

Photo below: Me So Fleek in action ;)

starrr.jpg

Last edited:

Rinstar

IMG_1484.JPG
IMG_1485.JPG
IMG_1487.JPG
IMG_5827.JPG

I used Me So Chic today. Overall I am happy with this kit. I think the packaging is lovely overall. The lip glass does have a sticker, but it seems pretty unlikely to come off. The design is printed on the other products, no different than any other collection. Actually I compared the blush packaging with the bronzer from Vibe Tribe and it was almost identical in terms of feel and the look of the printing on the compact.
Lip products are great, super pigmentation on the lipstick and the gloss is nicely sparkly. Cheek duo is lovely if you don't have these shades. I like the look I did with the eye quad, but I do feel the shades get a bit muddy when mixed all together.
I used Ulta points to buy this, so I am happy with it. If you are on the fence about this kit, I would wait for a markdown.

mango13

I was considering returning me so fleek but then I tried In Living Pink eyeshadow and the blush and they are beautiful. I’m glad I got a 15% discount on the set though.

Lipstickwh0re

I’ve been wearing the lipstick from the MSF set a lot. It doesn’t surprise me that it was the first kit to sell out. I haven’t used my blush yet. I’m kind of scared of it LOL. I’ll try to use it soon. I have also used the eyeshadow quad a lot. Hickey especially. I wish it were a single shadow.

Seven Of Nine

And again Me So Fleek on the face - this is my fav Face Kit of these two :heart::heart: It's a surprise, coz I thought that the Me So Chic would be the favorite :cool:

ps.jpg

mango13

I’ve used at least something from the Me So Fleek kit since I got it. I didn’t I would like it as much as I do. Hey Boy Bey is the nicest retro matte I’ve tried. I decided not to get Me So Chic, but I really like that blush. Does any one have the Lipglass from Me So Chic and Iced Dream from the holiday kit? Are they dupes?

Rinstar

I’ve used at least something from the Me So Fleek kit since I got it. I didn’t I would like it as much as I do. Hey Boy Bey is the nicest retro matte I’ve tried. I decided not to get Me So Chic, but I really like that blush. Does any one have the Lipglass from Me So Chic and Iced Dream from the holiday kit? Are they dupes?
This is a terrible pic, but they appear to be the exact same gloss. IMG_5838.JPG

In person there is no visible difference between the two.

CCKK

Another PS release coming quad reminds me of the heat palette by ud by creamier, 2 nude glosses, some glitter ( I believe, missing when I played with the set) and a bronzer

Miss Dynamite

Another PS release coming quad reminds me of the heat palette by ud by creamier, 2 nude glosses, some glitter ( I believe, missing when I played with the set) and a bronzer

Damnit, I was really hoping for some pretty colors. Seems MAC barely releases anything besides browns and nudes anymore and they keep discontinuing all of their pretty permanent items too.

Mac-Guy

A nude quad sounds good to me.

Icecaramellatte

Damnit, I was really hoping for some pretty colors. Seems MAC barely releases anything besides browns and nudes anymore and they keep discontinuing all of their pretty permanent items too.
Well maybe there are two. There were two in the other collections. But then again the two quads were similar themed in each collection. Oh well, not much help I guess. It would be great if they had a nude/neutral quad and a more colorful one. Hope we get more information soon. Did we get a release date yet?

mango13

Well maybe there are two. There were two in the other collections. But then again the two quads were similar themed in each collection. Oh well, not much help I guess. It would be great if they had a nude/neutral quad and a more colorful one. Hope we get more information soon. Did we get a release date yet?

I saw June 7th on instagram. Which is way too soon without any promos.

Miss Dynamite

After Mirage Noir was so boring, I've really been hoping that this would be more summery with teals and greens and blues. I've been waiting for years for MAC to release a color similar to Gulf Stream, since everytime they release a teal color now, it's more grey toned and boring.

Icecaramellatte

After Mirage Noir was so boring, I've really been hoping that this would be more summery with teals and greens and blues. I've been waiting for years for MAC to release a color similar to Gulf Stream, since everytime they release a teal color now, it's more grey toned and boring.

Ooh but wasn't there teal in the packaging? Must be a teal somewhere? Mirage Noir had duo chrome packaging with a duo chrome eyeshadow.

Icecaramellatte

I saw June 7th on instagram. Which is way too soon without any promos.

Yes, that is really soon. Summer Collections used to come out really late in June which made it hard to think of Mirage Noir as the summer collection. Now no info so close to release dates. Mac has changed a lot.

Latest posts