MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

NaomiH

I really like this simple black and gold packaging but the collection as a whole is a major snooze fest........SKIP!

MACina

It might be a nice change!

iagree.gif

wavey.gif
....Hallo Richelle!

So nice to see you on here
th_welcomeback2.png

Hope that you are doing fine
bouquet.gif

elkaknits

lol I just noticed Erine said skipperoo... I swear I have the exact opposite taste as she does {love ya gal not dogging you for being different than me} so that makes it the collection full of win for me

and being a good brazillian gal I must support this collaboration

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
It's always the same pic floating around. I want to see new ones, I need to know how the blush looks.

Debbs

Two items on my list and it's scary at $70 before taxes. I want the nude quad and the blush duo ( plus the Kelly/ Sharon items) on the same day. I need a part time job to fund this make up habit. At least I can say I am on a special diet, lose weight and save grocery money for makeup. Or get my AA outfit out again, really tight short skirt, 6in high heels and long blonde wig. Hello Sistrunk corner, I am back, lol.

mosha010

Two items on my list and it's scary at $70 before taxes. I want the nude quad and the blush duo ( plus the Kelly/ Sharon items) on the same day. I need a part time job to fund this make up habit. At least I can say I am on a special diet, lose weight and save grocery money for makeup. Or get my AA outfit out again, really tight short skirt, 6in high heels and long blonde wig. Hello Sistrunk corner, I am back, lol.
Save me a spot on ur corner. Lol

User38

rofl.gif

elegant-one

rofl.gif
friends.gif

Kristin Bacon

haha we can offer a two for one!!!