MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

TinTin

Sad story time... I decided to try and repair my lipstick by warming it up with a candle. It worked for the most part...

Except the lipstick wouldn't twist back down!

So I ended up depotting it into a spare container.
th_dunno.gif

jenise

Sad story time... I decided to try and repair my lipstick by warming it up with a candle. It worked for the most part... Except the lipstick wouldn't twist back down! So I ended up depotting it into a spare container. :dunno:
Aw man!! Well at least you can still wear it :)

dcarrington

Hey!!! FYI Coral blush is back in stock! Get it while you can! I just ordered mine!
I'm hoping that anyone here who wanted Corol blush was able to get it. This collection peeked my interest pretty late. I was so hoping they restocked on peach beige l/s. Don't want to have to do evilbay. lol.

allthingsglam

I'm hoping that anyone here who wanted Corol blush was able to get it. This collection peeked my interest pretty late. I was so hoping they restocked on peach beige l/s. Don't want to have to do evilbay. lol. 
me to I'm kicking myself for not getting Roxo maybe oneday I love the packaging soooooo much

bluelitzer

My True Red came today. Same damn color as Nars Heatwave lol. Maybe a touch more orange and of course it has a glossier finish. But, if you missed it, don't cry, it's dupable. It's becoming pretty obvious that I always gravitate towards the same types of colors. I don't mind too much, though. Getting rid of the lippies I never wear, like Pink Nouveau and Girl About Town, and replacing them with things I know I'll wear. True Red is super pretty and the gloss makes it sexier than Heatwave imo. Here's a pic for anyone interested:
OMG you look so pretty with that lip colour! I have pictures of me wearing MAC Chilli lipstick (matte) and it looks very much like how it looks on you (although I'm Medium in MAC Prep+Prime BB Balm/NC30).

dcarrington

me to I'm kicking myself for not getting Roxo maybe oneday I love the packaging soooooo much
I know what you mean. I LOVE the packaging too. I may be in the minority in saying this but I think its better than AA's pacakaging. PL's packaging is so elegant and sexy. And my Exclusive Event lippie goes right along with it. lol

Mac-Guy

I know what you mean. I LOVE the packaging too. I may be in the minority in saying this but I think its better than AA's pacakaging. PL's packaging is so elegant and sexy. And my Exclusive Event lippie goes right along with it. lol
You are not alone.
friends.gif

pinkpaint

I love the packaging, too! It's simple, but it feels expensive. I'd love more in the same vein. I wish the blush duo had been darker. That compact was so purdy
eyelove.gif

MandyVanHook

Thanks, hun! And I've been meaning to buy Chili for months. I always swatch it, like it, but then the LE stuff always takes my attention (and money lol). I finally have some empties so I may back2mac for it
amuse.gif

I love the packaging, too! It's simple, but it feels expensive. I'd love more in the same vein. I wish the blush duo had been darker. That compact was so purdy
eyelove.gif

Love the PL packaging, too. I wasn't sure how I would feel about it at first, but once I got it... it just feels so elegant and expensive! Love it!

allthingsglam

yes u are right its something about this packaging that says sexy I love it plus aa packaging was cute but I really didnt like the products only thing I loved was goddess of the lipstick its taking everything in my power not to order ruby I may just cave I love this packaging so much more then I thought I would

dcarrington

yes u are right its something about this packaging that says sexy I love it plus aa packaging was cute but I really didnt like the products only thing I loved was goddess of the lipstick its taking everything in my power not to order ruby I may just cave I love this packaging so much more then I thought I would
LOL. What's so funny is that just I ordered ruby over an hour ago. lol. I couldn't resist.lol