MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

macnc50diva

Quote: I agree. Erine was offering to do it for people in the middle of the rush.
Omg if I had seen that I would've asked even though I don't know her. I probably didn't see it because I had so much going on. with the whole "dont exit from the window or refresh" i couldnt check here much during the rush. Tell you this much, I'm not a fan of the virtual waiting room at ALL

erine1881

Omg if I had seen that I would've asked even though I don't know her. I probably didn't see it because I had so much going on. with the whole "dont exit from the window or refresh" i couldnt check here much during the rush. Tell you this much, I'm not a fan of the virtual waiting room at ALL
Yup i had one in my cart on my computer, phone and ipad, all at the same time.

Corally

So for the summer launch it's Riri Woo, Talk That Talk and Who's That Chick right?
Not sure, cuz there's also Nude lipstick as well. What i do know is that i will get just as many TTT lipsticks as i did RRW!
Forgot about that one.. I don't want the special packaging so I really hope it's RRW, TTT and WTC. I need want TTT and maybe WTC. ETA Wait what.. the summer collection IS special packaging isn't it?

Rainbunny

Strange. I can still add it in my cart.
th_confused_new.gif
Me too.

internetchick

After 2 hours on an ipad and iPhone I got Nada. I ended up cp'ing from someone who managed to get a few of them but it cost me $50. MAC is seriously my crack....
icon_eek.gif

That isn't a CP. People who do CPs do it for the actual cost and actual shipping charges. That was an opportunist plain and simple.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
CP's are Supposed to be a favor. not a rip off. Mac seems to always give a problem to people online. virtual room or not. im sorry this happened to you.
lol enjoy your BU. i didnt get one but cant wait for the Swatches to see some close dupes
Exactly!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Are they going to do the virtual waiting room again for June (Summer)? I hope not since there's more than one product.

erine1881

CP's are Supposed to be a favor. not a rip off.  Mac seems to always give a problem to people online. virtual room or not. im sorry this happened to you.      lol enjoy your BU. i didnt get one but cant wait for the Swatches to see some close dupes
And you know I'll swatch it up! I'll swatch it against all matte bright reds.
Now that ^^^ is multi-tasking :lol:
Girl you know i don't play!

KMQE716

In case this hasn't been covered, MAC got back to me on FB: Great question, Julie! Due to popular demand RiRi Woo has been limited to one per order w/a max of 4 orders per customer.
I guess that means y'all were safe lol...But at the same time smh at all the product they are wasting sending 4 boxes for one lipstick :(

erine1881

I guess that means y'all were safe lol...But at the same time smh at all the product they are wasting sending 4 boxes for one lipstick :(
I reuse my boxes to mail stuff down to my sister and use the tissue as stuffing for sales or CPs :)

Corally

In case this hasn't been covered, MAC got back to me on FB: Great question, Julie! Due to popular demand RiRi Woo has been limited to one per order w/a max of 4 orders per customer.
Wth MAC, just do max 4 without seperate orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.