MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACerette

I just checked UK too and it is still online. UK probably gets a bigger load. I hope all UK specktrettes can get their hands on it. Good luck!

cindyrella

I didn't have to wait either. I have Linux Mint, works great!! You know this was the first time ever I've stalked the MAC online shop for something and I'm so happy it worked out.

FashionDoll

I got eclair last week and I absolutely love it! See now I think about it I really fancy getting Mooncake p/p but of course I remembered that after I had already paid! Such is life.. 
This happens to me all the time! I pay for shipping then realise there was something I'd really wanted. I know the feeling too well :(

SNJx

My bad! it isn't sold out on the UK site its just been added to my basket. Still unsure whether to buy or wait though. I really hate paying shipping! aargh

MACerette

I didn't have to wait either. I have Linux Mint, works great!! You know this was the first time ever I've stalked the MAC online shop for something and I'm so happy it worked out.
Good for you. Well done
thmbup.gif

You're obviously naturally gifted for stalking
girlhaha.gif

FashionDoll

My bad! it isn't sold out on the UK site its just been added to my basket. Still unsure whether to buy or wait though. I really hate paying shipping! aargh
I hate it too. I wasn't sure if to try and wait for the summer release but I needed other things so knew I'd get free shipping and I just love my red lipstick too much to wait lol.

Claire Voyant

I tried several times yesterday to purchase . . .each time, the Mac site claimed my order was being processed and warned not to click off the page or refresh my browser . . .but the order never went through. Ridiculous!

zewzeq

My order still says pending.. I got a text message from my bank informing me a $16,35 charge was being made to my credit card but now I see the Paypal payment is still pending, as well as my order. But I see a charge was made to my credit card but it is not cleared yet.. Hmm.. strange, hope they won't cancel my order.

KMQE716

Gm everyone! A little birdie told me that one of the summer lipsticks for the Rihanna collection is like the retro matte version of Up the Amp. I hope this is true bc that's one of my favorite colors :)

MACerette

A little birdie told me that one of the summer lipsticks for the Rihanna collection is like the retro matte version of Up the Amp. I hope this is true bc that's one of my favorite colors :)
Well, than that one probably has my name on it, no?
wavey.gif

Corally

Gm everyone! A little birdie told me that one of the summer lipsticks for the Rihanna collection is like the retro matte version of Up the Amp. I hope this is true bc that's one of my favorite colors :)
That must be Talk That Talk. I still don't have UTA even though I really love the color, too many collections!! But I don't want a retro matte argh.

Status
Not open for further replies.