MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sss215

The $7.00 is totally worth it. I rather pay extra than wait in a virtual line with the chances of not getting one at all, anyday.
Do they charge a lot to ship since it's a store choosing to ship versus MAC online? Just curious since I am contemplating a BU. Although technically I can try to get one when the June collection drops...emphasis on TRY lol

GlamQueen21

I would love a BU of RiRi Woo l/s right now. I'm thinking about doing a phone order but I'm afraid that I will not get time to call.

MakeupMama

Question for anyone out there.. since im new to this online stalking business, wondering if theres a free shipping code usually available on the day of a new launch..i kno there was one last rrw..but nvr really noticed a pattern since i usually get mu instore..

sagehen

Question for anyone out there.. since im new to this online stalking business, wondering if theres a free shipping code usually available on the day of a new launch..i kno there was one last rrw..but nvr really noticed a pattern since i usually get mu instore..
standard shipping has been free since sometime last year on any order on mac's site.they occasionally send out free 2nd day shipping codes via e-mail.

Richelle83

Question for anyone out there.. since im new to this online stalking business, wondering if theres a free shipping code usually available on the day of a new launch..i kno there was one last rrw..but nvr really noticed a pattern since i usually get mu instore.
Sucks shipping isn't free in Canada. But when it wasn't free for US we usually just entered in a word from the collection and eventually one would work lol. Maybe the one that worked last time is still valid.

Mac-Guy

It doesn't look like an early Pro release... Oh well, a bit of stalking can be fun. Maybe the waiting room will make a come back :)

Mac-Guy

When is the realese date? Because I'm going to buy all lipsticks from all about orange! Lol
Official release date is the same day as AAO. You can double-dip AAO and Riri :)

But with MAC, you never know. They might release it a few days earlier or even later.

Status
Not open for further replies.