MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I took a nap, woke up around 12:30, and thought I missed out. It was taking forever to process on my laptop, so I tried my iPhone and didn't have to wait at all. I got to order one! I had the DDB brow gel and Cosmo lipstick in my cart as well.

yahoo.gif

niketyi

PRO member already get discounts so I can understand why MAC won't offer them free shipping.  Now if they order a HUGE amount (min $500) then I think they should give them free shipping. Welp, Internter Explorer page is still stuck in the refresh-page-of-doom.  I decided to use my phone to place my order for the first time.  I was scared.  Anyways, I was able to finally get through and get an order number.  I am going to log into my email and see if I got an order confirmation.  I know MAC is trying, but this is NONSENSE.  I would rather stick with the ramndom stalking and just freaking limit the orders to 2 per person.  Is it really that freaking hard? 
There is no pro discount being offered on this lipstick so why not include pro members on the shipping?

bluelitzer

They're right about purchasing it faster on the phone.I've been on the computer for 50 min and it didn't take 5 minutes on my iPhone to purchase the darn thing. I'm done stalking. Waiting for my confirmation email!

MacNcheese

Crazy, just logged back on (on my laptop) to check and see if my order shows up in the order history and what do you know I had Riri Woo in my cart available for checkout. I removed it from my cart and sent it back to the pile. I hope one of you Specktrettes get it!!

Lipstickdiva420

PRO member already get discounts so I can understand why MAC won't offer them free shipping. Now if they order a HUGE amount (min $500) then I think they should give them free shipping.

Welp, Internter Explorer page is still stuck in the refresh-page-of-doom. I decided to use my phone to place my order for the first time. I was scared. Anyways, I was able to finally get through and get an order number. I am going to log into my email and see if I got an order confirmation.

I know MAC is trying, but this is NONSENSE. I would rather stick with the ramndom stalking and just freaking limit the orders to 2 per person. Is it really that freaking hard?
The only way we can get free shipping is if we spend $150 on an order which I can live with and understand, but on a release like this no pro discount and still have to pay for shipping while reg members get free shipping is unfair.

860CTBeauty

My order went through quick and was painless! I can't say the same for my wallet! While waiting to order I added a bottle of Turquatic (fav summer fragrance), Eclair and Ruby Woo (for comparison sake)! Hope you ladies all get your lippie!

pearrlkitten

Oh my gosh!
ssad.gif
I've been waiting for an hour (literally sitting at my computer) for check out and when I finally check out and submit my order, there's a an error
cry.gif
I have to wait again to re-order?? Will it be another hour? What if it sells out by then or I encounter the same error? This is absolutely ridiculous to order one lipstick... I'm in tears now
cry.gif

LC Balthazar

My order went through quick and was painless! I can't say the same for my wallet! While waiting to order I added a bottle of Turquatic (fav summer fragrance), Eclair and Ruby Woo (for comparison sake)! Hope you ladies all get your lippie!
Please swatch the comparison for us!

JadeNutt

Will it mess up if I minimize the safari window on my iphone?? I have just been staring at this for an hour and keeping it from going to sleep. I am scared to minimize!! Typing on my laptop and trying to get the Lipstick on my iPhone! -.-

honey on boost

PRO member already get discounts so I can understand why MAC won't offer them free shipping. Now if they order a HUGE amount (min $500) then I think they should give them free shipping.

Welp, Internter Explorer page is still stuck in the refresh-page-of-doom. I decided to use my phone to place my order for the first time. I was scared. Anyways, I was able to finally get through and get an order number. I am going to log into my email and see if I got an order confirmation.

I know MAC is trying, but this is NONSENSE. I would rather stick with the ramndom stalking and just freaking limit the orders to 2 per person. Is it really that freaking hard?
As others have said we don't get a discount on this lipstick. I paid for shipping for Hayley and Carine R. and they were both full priced collections. No big deal in the end as long as I got mine I'm happy.

niketyi

So now I'm waiting to repurchase under a new account. This is ridiculous. I have 3 windows open on my phone. It seems to go faster on my phone. My computer keeps freezing and timing out.

Mizani

Ladies, ladies, I have been up all night and IZ tired. LOL I forgot that this and certain collections don't get the PRO discount. With that being said then you are right, that isn't fair at all. But knowing how these big companies work, they figure in their calculations that since PRO members can get good discounts that the general population can't get then it evens out. You know they in it for the money.
lol.gif
Not always right but real.

janette9687

OMG is it this serious to purchase a lipstick? Ive had it in my cart twice and their server times out so I go back to an empty cart. Now I'm just waiting. It's been 20 minutes of a blinking screen. If I didn't already have to stare at the screen I wouldn't even bother with this....
i got the same timeout screen right now but was able to refresh and it sent me to the print receipt page and right away my confirmation email. Dont give up! I waited for nearly 37 min lol

Status
Not open for further replies.