MAC X Selena Collection (April 2020)

Howards End

This sounds exciting , if it’s new products. Even if not I would probably get an eyeshadow and a lipstick since I skipped last time

Howards End

The red lipstick reminds me of Straight Fire from the Christmas collection. I wonder what finish it is, matte probably. I would rather see swatches before preordering anything , but overall it’s a stunning collection!

Tarabotti

So I may have accidentally on purpose bought the entire collection since I won't be able to do any in store swatching. I figure that I can either return some things or try to make them work, I already have my eye on getting back ups of the red lippies. I wonder if it will be another frenzied situation surrounding this launch like it was when the first Selena collection came out. If it is, I'll have to be satisfied with what I have.

Is the makeup bag exclusive to the vault or will it be sold separately later in the month?

violetta

The Selina makeup bag, according to MAC Instagram , quote: ``Makeup Bag is anticipated to launch in select markets. No specifics to share as of yet .``
Tarabotti enjoy your Selina items , I will be purchasing everything April 21st ,fingers crossed .

Icecaramellatte

I'm so mad I didn't get the bag. I saw the email at 8 am but it was already sold out. What happened to a little warning for Mac lovers. I did do the preorder but there was not bag available then. I wish they had at least warned that it was shipping. I may have been on the lookout for it. It looks so cute. I so don't need it but. . . . I did get the palette and highlighter and a lip pencil. I checked and see a ship notice but it is unclear if everything shipped. I guess we will see. I should go back and see if anything else is interesting since I first looked, what, a month ago?

Icecaramellatte

The 3 items I preordered came yesterday. They look really nice. Nicer than the first collection. Well, I think I'll wear these items more. I'm saying that based on looks. I haven't actually tried anything yet. I bought the natural looking lip pencil, highlighter and eyeshadow palette. Decided to check swatches for lip swatches and see a few more items I may get. Still mad about the bag. Anyone else get anything?

Latest posts