MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

RaymondKurzweil

Someone stop me! I'm going to pick up Fotos, they put it on hold. They still had CLF and AP and I was going to get another AP but decided to get something I didn't have because I have issues clearly.

You know we're a community of enablers!! BUY IT ALL AND LET YOUR WALLET SORT JT OUT LATER!!

update: nothing is sold out yet here in my part of the world as far as I'm aware of

leonah

Let me check!

Edit: AVAILABLE NORDIC: FROM OCTOBER 8th 2016 ONLY AT MAC PRO CPH, OSLO CITY AND MAC PRO STOCKHOLM

mac pro? do they mean their own stores? if I recall correctly one recently opened in mall of scandinavia which is close to me. sad though that they won't launch it at kicks/åhlens

Honi

mac pro? do they mean their own stores? if I recall correctly one recently opened in mall of scandinavia which is close to me
Yep the one in MOS should count as a pro store, and theyre opening one in town iirc.

Ajigglin

Called my girl Ashton at Nordstrom KOP and got another AP. My second backup ever in life. She said they still had some shadows, but the lipsticks are gone. We both agree AP is the sleeper pick.

montREALady

Dang! You are wearing the collection beautifully!! I am happy I got Selena now. And bbbb is so pretty!

Thanks! Selena is the lids only, crease is a pink from Juvia's Place Masquerade palette. It's so pretty. BBBB really looks silver on my lips though pink in the bottle. Very glittery too.

montREALady

It's on Dillard's apparently...

Edit: And of course someone already put it up. I was on the train and reception was spotty to even check but wanted to put it out there.

Last edited:

montREALady

You look gorgeous! I especially love Selena on you. I wanted to swatch it because it looks like it pulls more fuchsia/pink on pale ladies, and I do not want that.

Omg thanks! Tbh when I opened it I was disappointed. I thought it was going to be less purple and more lavender (don't ask why) because I have purple shadows but I love it. I need to swatch it with my others. MMB I wanted because everyone was talking about it here, then it's matte and I'm digging those more. I just picked up Fotos. I didn't want it originally because though pretty I have enough pinks so I was trying to be responsible but I caved (I got the last one). I guess after swatching it earlier next to MMB deep down I knew they geled. I can't believe this I haven't bought a MAC shadow since 2004 for my wedding :rofl:

squirtlesquad54

So first thing that's sold out was the mascara, then the brush, then Selena e/s, then no me queda mas e/s, and finally missing my baby e/s. None of the lipsticks have sold out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 1

Prettypackages

Belk in Ga has all the lippies. I called a Nordies in Oh they had the blush... Dangit, I had more... I'm sorry y'all.

Oh I spoke to Ashton too, she still has two AP's, and two powders left.

I only want No Mas and CLF shadow... BOOOOO

Latest posts