MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

thefbomb

I love the colour of the bullet. The lipstick shade is nice too, can't wait to see what the rest of the collection looks like

OctoberViolet

Oooh. I'm really liking the lipstick shade and the bullet shade. I'm in! I can't wait to see all the other stuff with this collection.:cloud9:

LiliV

It is gorgeous, and I want it.

Am I the only one thinking that they are creating a frenzy by releasing swatches so many months before? I predict people will go crazy for this collection and it will sell out fast. Selena did have a lot of very loyal fans!

Even without any pictures or swatches I think this one was always going to be crazy lol Definitely going to be a hardcore stalk collection!

Myth

The bullet reminds me of that purple costume Selena wore at one of her final concerts, and the lipstick shade is also very Selena. So far so good MAC!

Myth

Always thought it was interesting that Selena Gomez was named after Selena Q.
I never knew that, so cool! Haha funny my parents also picked my first name after a popular singer of the time.

I wonder if MAC will have in-store Selena events or if they will need to keep it online since there will be massive demand for the products!

verorl

Am I the only one that loves the cremesheens and the lustres? Mattes and some Satins are super drying on me and I avoid them now.

I hope they make a lot of quantities in this collection. I also think the demand will be huge, and I would hate it if it sold out in minutes with all the hype they have been building.

NaomiH

So excited for this! I love the lipstick shade,the packaging and how awesome is it that they took one of her lippies and duped it? I can't wait to see what else this collection has in it and I hope there's a blush called Amor Prohibido.

NaomiH

Am I the only one that loves the cremesheens and the lustres? Mattes and some Satins are super drying on me and I avoid them now.

I hope they make a lot of quantities in this collection. I also think the demand will be huge, and I would hate it if it sold out in minutes with all the hype they have been building.

I hate Lustres, but I do enjoy a cremesheen here and there. I do hope though that CLF is not a CS as I prefer my reds to be matte or satin.

NaomiH

The more I look up close at the swatch and lipstick the frostier it looks to me. Especially the pick of the lipstick next to the swatch. :/

GreenEyedAllie

I like many cremesheens, and I have a couple lustres I adore. I'm actually less in love with my amplifieds because of bleeding issues. Most mattes and satins are good for me, too.

iqaganda

When I first saw the lipstick, that was my first instinct, to check the forum to see what finish is this? Definitely not matte because it has like a "shine" to it.. but hoping it's not something like cremesheen or lustre! *crossfingers*

SweetDreams

I like the red. I love the packaging. I want to see more but I agree this will absolutely be Rihanna all over again.