MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

Tarabotti

LOL. So much wishfyl thinking on my end BUT....I was blissfully hoping that they would feel so bad and apologize buy giving us another 25 dollar credit towards any product like they did Taraji...Lol. I know that would never happen but a girl could dream can't she?!? Lol

It's time to wake up.......

But can you imagine the outrage if they had mislabeled this collection?

fur4elise

Yes Naomi, thanks. It was my first time too.
Oh wow, today's stock sold out? What was that, a little less than an hour?
Do they send emails to Devoted and Obsessed on the early access day? Then again we know their emails are sent out after popular collections sell out anyway so they're useless :rolleyes:

I DID NOT get an email to announce the early access! Thank god for Specktra peeps posting!!!

So what does​ the MACTARAJI code work for? Nothing LE?

It would not work for me when I had only Selena items in my cart. I wanted to get a lip liner and another red lipstick anyways...so I added those to my cart and my order went through with the $25 discount.

NaomiH

Why can't I order Techno Cumbia? I was able to place an order for everything else! I really want to complete my collection!. MAC CS says its out of stock! Really I can't believe that was the first to go!!

Everything says coming soon again. You can't order anything at the moment.

NaomiH

I have three perm lipsticks in my cart now and it's STILL not going through ������

Did you get the code in an email from Mac after having your Taraji order screwed up? I think it only works on accounts that had that issue and were sent the email with the code.

Tarabotti

So I called Mac again and the guy I spoke to told me that there would be an email sent out addressing the shipping issue . He said at this moment he can't say for sure if they will credit or not due to the fact that it's a early release for a limited collection wtf???

Um no, that's not right. How are you going offer presale to your customers who spend $$$$$$ buying your products then screw them with shipping charges when shipping is supposed to be free? Target charged a shipping fee for one of their monthly boxes which was supposed to have free shipping and after a bunch of people complained, they reversed the shipping and refunded the money. It didn't take going back and forth with corporate to get the shipping charges reversed.

If MAC wants to change the rules because a limited edition collection has an 'early release' they should let customers know up front so we can make the decision whether to buy from them or not. Right now, I'm leaning towards ordering from somewhere else and just trying to get the lipglass from MAC.

scarlettb

I'm angry on how mac is handling this then why say your giving pre sale for obsessed or devoted members when not enough stock is available and email is not sent.

Tarabotti

So even with the limit of one item per customer, MAC still sold out of Selena items in less than an hour? What do they think the general release is going to be like? MAC's going to be fielding calls from a lot of angry people. :action1::bat::fight:

Why can't they say definitely if the collection will be back up for MAC Select members toady or tomorrow? :scratch: People need to get rest if they have to stay up Friday for this collection.

Does any one know how soon the other stores will have this collection on line?

montREALady

I'm angry on how mac is handling this then why say your giving pre sale for obsessed or devoted members when not enough stock is available and email is not sent.

Most of us in here don't rely on MAC to notify us. They never do it in time. Actually, I would say it's the same for most makeup companies. The emails always come out after the fact. We all had to start taking note of what time certain brands launch and start checking from then. Unfortunately, if you really want something you have to do this and practically stalk.

montREALady

So even with the limit of one item per customer, MAC still sold out of Selena items in less than an hour? What do they think the general release is going to be like? MAC's going to be fielding calls from a lot of angry people. :action1::bat::fight:

Why can't they say definitely if the collection will be back up for MAC Select members toady or tomorrow? :scratch: People need to get rest if they have to stay up Friday for this collection.

Does any one know how soon the other stores will have this collection on line?

Supposedly Oct 1st?

BrittLuvsMakeup

I wish MAC would at least use their social media accounts to clarify common questions and concerns regarding the shipping and handling charges, whether the collection is sold out for today or if they will come back after the fix the "glitch," etc.. to ease people's minds.

montREALady

I wish MAC would at least use their social media accounts to clarify common questions and concerns regarding the shipping and handling charges, whether the collection is sold out for today or if they will come back after the fix the "glitch," etc.. to ease people's minds.
Exactly. I Tweeted to them this morning, as I often do when brands mess up. If you can't do personal replies, at least address the public. That's what social media is for!