MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

VixenwithFixens

Oh heck to the no! Mac just told me that they cannot refund my shipping because they don't allow free shipping with LE collections!! What in the fresh hell is this??

NaomiH

That's utter nonsense! We get free shipping all the time on every collection! That person sucks!
Oh heck to the no! Mac just told me that they cannot refund my shipping because they don't allow free shipping with LE collections!! What in the fresh hell is this??

Honi

I only have one so far,but if you love reds and purple packaging I think they'd be nice to have.
Team purple all the way, so I guess Ill have to :D I bought the last purple metallic holiday lipstick because the packaging was purple and pretty so.. Think Ill get the more nudey one. What does the names mean btw? I took french in school... >.>

beautyescape

I am currently on the phone with a MAC rep and she is trying to tell me that there is no free shipping offer included with the Selena pre-sale.. even though it was not stated anywhere on the website and there was no email notification sent. Not happy lol
After being put on hold, she told me to expect some sort of email. That email better be notifying me of a shipping refund. This reminds me why I typically purchase MAC from Macy's and Nordstrom. If only Bidi Bidi Bom Bom was available more places.

Last edited:

NaomiH

Amor Prohibido means Forbidden Love
Como La Flor is Like a Flower
Team purple all the way, so I guess Ill have to :D I bought the last purple metallic holiday lipstick because the packaging was purple and pretty so.. Think Ill get the more nudey one. What does the names mean btw? I took french in school... >.>

NaomiH

I'm going to assume the rule of one of each sku will still apply and I'm also assuming that the reason it was online and then offline was so they could fix it issue with shipping.
So.....can I buy one more thing or is it still going to be one item per customer and no free shipping- assuming this is true?

Last edited:

LiliV

I wonder if they reserved stock for the general launch on the 1st. My friend just wants 1 lipstick and isn't a crazy makeup person at all, I'm trying to prep her to be on her game for this lol

fur4elise

Back to the shipping fiasco...I see my email says right above the image "Free 2-Day Shipping ($50 minimum)."