MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

NaomiH

Lucky! Maybe I should have overnighted mine also. I hate waiting lol

Me too! Been waiting so long for this launch that I just couldn't stand to wait until Friday when the free 2 day would of delivered it. Waiting until tomorrow is hard enough. Lol

Sweetyellow

I hope this collection goes up in the wee morning hours on Friday (like 3-6am hours) because I have to be at work at 8:30AM and I just DO NOT want to miss it again.

NaomiH

I hope this collection goes up in the wee morning hours on Friday (like 3-6am hours) because I have to be at work at 8:30AM and I just DO NOT want to miss it again.

Same. Have to be at work at 4:30am Friday and 5am Saturday so the earlier the better.

Icecaramellatte

Glad you got your stuff. I ordered DOY this morning and Selena e/s just now. This is the first MAC e/s I've bought since 2004. I must say the experience was more "VIP" this time with the exclusive login, etc. than this morning! It launches the 1st.

2004! Wow! I'm a sucker for the single Mac eyeshadows. It seems that we are seeing them less and less. Isn't Saturday the 1st? Strange launch day. I still want the powder and dark shadow so I'll check back in then. Thanks.

sdsamler

So I tried to order the lipsticks and gloss, accidentally put the wrong cc as my default payment (it's no longer valid) so I called Mac to change my payment cc and they said that ALL the orders put thru after this mornings' initial launch would be cancelled bc the "add bag" on the website is a glitch and the collection was no longer available to purchase. She didn't know if it would come back up but that mac would send an email if it released again before the general launch.....sooooo.....idk

NaomiH

So I tried to order the lipsticks and gloss, accidentally put the wrong cc as my default payment (it's no longer valid) so I called Mac to change my payment cc and they said that ALL the orders put thru after this mornings' initial launch would be cancelled bc the "add bag" on the website is a glitch and the collection was no longer available to purchase. She didn't know if it would come back up but that mac would send an email if it released again before the general launch.....sooooo.....idk

That doesn't make any sense at all. They sent an email out saying it'd be available at 4pm est and right at 4 it went from coming soon to in stock.

AdelieDragon

I tried to use that Taraji code with 1 Selena item & 1 non-Selena item in my cart, and it still won't work. Oh well. :( Going to stick with my order from this morning.

Latest posts