MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

KGeezy

So my goodies I ordered during the pre-sale got pushed back for delivery til tomorrow blahhh I was so excited to get them today:mad:

luvlydee

My order from the presale comes today i cant wait to play with my goodies. I got everything i wanted to get. I just wanted backups and thats why im going to the store on thursday. If i dont get them it wont be the end of the world. Only problem is that i wanted a backup of bbbb but thats online only. Oh well

Scorpio69

they are playing games with peoples hearts and blood pressure!

Tell me about it, after staying up almost all night iam now constantly checking my order status on nordstroms. My confirmed orders were the only reason I dozed off and missed macys.
I was lucky and managed to place an order at bloomingdales and interestingly enough, my order says this item will be released /shipped on October 4, which may mean they might rerelease it tomorrow? Not getting my hopes up.!

ThatsGorJESS

Tell me about it, after staying up almost all night iam now constantly checking my order status on nordstroms. My confirmed orders were the only reason I dozed off and missed macys.
I was lucky and managed to place an order at bloomingdales and interestingly enough, my order says this item will be released /shipped on October 4, which may mean they might rerelease it tomorrow? Not getting my hopes up.!

I was able to get AP from macys but I skipped CLF because I though my order with nordies was gonna push through

Mizani

I dropped the ball with Taraji HARD. First I didn't even know she was coming out with a collection, then didn't think it would sell out and thought I had time. I now check daily for a restock and when MAC's website was going berserk on Saturday it showed "add to cart" for her powders, but it was an illusion. The only consolation is a few of my blushes are close to TG as per Temptalia...ColourPop Bardot, Clinique Cola Pop, MAC A Little Lusty (don't understand that one).

This is how I felt about the lipglass Def Loaf. No, it didn't sell out no where near as fast as Taraji and of course Selena, but it didn't last for weeks/months like I had assumed. Plus this was when MAC was going thru their "lull" and stuff that would normally sell out in a couple of days would last months!

I'm still mad I missed out on that lipglass! HMPH!!

LiliV

My package was just delivered and I'm stuck at work! lol I feel like a kid I can't wait to go home and play

BrittLuvsMakeup

My order for Techno Cumbia shipped from Nordstrom! I'm so relieved, I've been checking the site for a status update like a mad woman since I placed the order for it. I am officially done shopping for this collection! Now I just gotta wait for my orders to arrive (all of my orders from MAC's early access launch are out for delivery today!).

montREALady

So my goodies I ordered during the pre-sale got pushed back for delivery til tomorrow blahhh I was so excited to get them today:mad:
Yeah one of my orders got pushed back a day last week. As in UPS first said today, then updated to tomorrow. This happens a lot with MAC for me.

Update: Nordies cancelled by "backordered" lippie :(
Noooooo!

My order from the presale comes today i cant wait to play with my goodies. I got everything i wanted to get. I just wanted backups and thats why im going to the store on thursday. If i dont get them it wont be the end of the world. Only problem is that i wanted a backup of bbbb but thats online only. Oh well
My DOY is across the street at my rental office. got delivered this morning. I need to run over there!

This is how I felt about the lipglass Def Loaf. No, it didn't sell out no where near as fast as Taraji and of course Selena, but it didn't last for weeks/months like I had assumed. Plus this was when MAC was going thru their "lull" and stuff that would normally sell out in a couple of days would last months!

I'm still mad I missed out on that lipglass! HMPH!!
Please don't get me started on that lipglass. Same here!

I'm still waiting for a shipping confirmation from Nordies. Nothing is official until the products are in my hand!

Exactly! Same here!

Last edited:

Latest posts