MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
''Like the legend herself, Selena Quintanilla’s fans are an inspiration to us all for their love and enthusiasm. It’s happening! We are excited to announce the M•A•C Selena Quintanilla collection, available in 2016. @SelenaQOfficial #MACSelena''​
Release Dates for MAC
Online release date US:
In store release date US:

Online release date (international - canada, etc):
In store release date (international):

WHERE will this collection be available?
*Include dates for Nordstrom/Macy's/Ect. within ( )*
MAC stores - October
MAC online - October
Nordstrom online / in store - October
Macys online / in store - October
Dillards online / in store - October
Belk online / in store - October
Bloomingdales online / in store - October

Special Packaging? Yes

Will PRO discount apply?

Active shipping codes:

List of products
selena.jpg
Lipstick
Dreaming of you- deep red
Amor prohibido- nude brown
Como la flor-selena signature red

sele.jpg
selen.jpg
Eyeshadow
No me queda mas
Fotos y recuerdos- peach
Selena- purple
Is it the beat - black

Brush
Mascara & Black liner
Techno Cumbia Duo blush/bronzer in Ven Conmigo & Blunt

Online exclusive bidi bidi bom bom lipglass

Active Link to the Collection:

Last edited by a moderator:

CharlieKelly

Beyond excited for this!!
00ab6701_image.jpeg

CharlieKelly

I'm not familiar with her either. Looking at pics of her, I assume we can expect a classic red and probably a nude lipstick.

Quote: Originally Posted by Marsha Pomells

Don't know who she is, but can't wait to see what this collection has

We Latino people love Selena. She is a staple in Mex-Tex music and brought two cultures together. She was assesinated by her manager at 23.

Selena Quintanilla-Pérez (April 16, 1971 – March 31, 1995), known by the mononym Selena, was an American singer, songwriter, spokesperson, actress, and fashion designer. Called the Queen of Tejano music, her contributions to music and fashion made her one of the most celebrated Mexican American entertainers of the late 20th century. Billboard magazine named her the "top Latin artist of the '90s", the "best selling Latin artist of the decade". She is often called the "Mexican American equivalent" of Madonna for her clothing choices, by media outlets.[SUP][a][/SUP] She also ranks among the most influential Latin artists of all-time and is credited for catapulting a music genre into mainstream.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7] (from Wiki)[/SUP]

Shars

I'm not familiar with her either. Looking at pics of her, I assume we can expect a classic red and probably a nude lipstick.
She's a Latin American music icon. She was extremely talented and her and her family had a band and really paved the way for Latino music in North America. There's a movie about her life and Jennifer Lopez plays her. It's a good watch if you have time. It's called "Selena" (lol).

Shars

We Latino people love Selena. She is a staple in Mex-Tex music and brought two cultures together. She was assesinated by her manager at 23.

Selena Quintanilla-Pérez (April 16, 1971 – March 31, 1995), known by the mononym Selena, was an American singer, songwriter, spokesperson, actress, and fashion designer. Called the Queen of Tejano music, her contributions to music and fashion made her one of the most celebrated Mexican American entertainers of the late 20th century. Billboard magazine named her the "top Latin artist of the '90s", the "best selling Latin artist of the decade". She is often called the "Mexican American equivalent" of Madonna for her clothing choices, by media outlets.[SUP][a][/SUP] She also ranks among the most influential Latin artists of all-time and is credited for catapulting a music genre into mainstream.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7] (from Wiki)[/SUP]
I was going to say she is the Latina Madonna lol! And not just Latino people love her
girlhaha.gif
- She was freaking brilliant!!

Dolly Snow

I love SELENA
heart.gif

CharlieKelly

She's a Latin American music icon. She was extremely talented and her and her family had a band and really paved the way for Latino music in North America. There's a movie about her life and Jennifer Lopez plays her. It's a good watch if you have time. It's called "Selena" (lol).
I would say in the United States and Canda as Mexico is part of North America too hi hi :*

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
M.A.C Honors Late Singer Selena Quintanilla with Exclusive Makeup Collection: http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/07/16/selena-quintanilla-mac-collection-2016/

Marsha Pomells

We Latino people love Selena. She is a staple in Mex-Tex music and brought two cultures together. She was assesinated by her manager at 23.  [COLOR=252525]Selena Quintanilla-Pérez[/COLOR][COLOR=252525] (April 16, 1971 – March 31, 1995), known by the [/COLOR]mononym [COLOR=252525] [/COLOR][COLOR=252525]Selena[/COLOR][COLOR=252525], was an American singer, songwriter, spokesperson, actress, and fashion designer. Called the [/COLOR]Queen of Tejano music [COLOR=252525], her contributions to music and fashion made her one of the most celebrated [/COLOR]Mexican American [COLOR=252525] entertainers of the late 20th century. [/COLOR]Billboard magazine [COLOR=252525] named her the "top Latin artist of the '90s", the "best selling Latin artist of the decade". She is often called the "Mexican American equivalent" of [/COLOR]Madonna [COLOR=252525] for her clothing choices, by media outlets.[/COLOR][COLOR=252525][SUP][a] [/SUP][/COLOR][COLOR=252525] She also ranks among the most influential Latin artists of all-time and is credited for catapulting a music genre into [/COLOR]mainstream [COLOR=252525].[/COLOR][COLOR=252525][SUP][6] [/SUP][/COLOR][COLOR=252525][SUP][7]  (from Wiki)[/SUP][/COLOR]
Thanks ladies, I'll check out the film in the next few days

NaomiH

Im so excited for this! I saw it on IG and flipped my shit! I hope it has gorgeous special packaging.

Latest posts