MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

lustreglam

I just received an email from Nordstrom and my heart dropped, until I saw it was a shipping confirmation! Yay! All my lippies shipped! I'm so happy!

DeAnn Smith

I still can't believe I had the chance to get BBBB during the presale and I passed. This collection is just filled with regrets

I was out of state and decided not to order pre-sale when I could finally. So regretting it! And not getting mascara this morning when could have.

DeAnn Smith

Man, wish I just ordered everything off dillards. My one shadow that I ordered from there after it got cancelled at nordstrom already shipped! It'll be here Wednesday. At least that ridiculous shipping charge was somewhat worth it.

Meanwhile crickets from nordstrom but no dreaded cancelation email either. This is killing me.
Ok the ridiculous shipping charge would have been worth it. No shipping charge from Macy's but still hasn't shipped and I'm anxious...and once it does like a week to get to me!!! ARGH. A quick arrival might have been worth a shipping fee. Still mad I didn't take advantage of pre-sale. What was I thinking?!

Uptownbackinit

I feel like such a Martian these days. Wasn't Belk notorious for canceling orders at one point of time. ? Have they sense improved?

Latest posts