MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

montREALady

Okay so someone Tweeted to me that they called Bloomies and they're launching today too because I had told her they already did. Not sure what's going on. But I was questioning their launch earlier because their site still said today. So I guess still look out for them...

LMarie21

My two DOY finally shipped from Nordie's. Thank Goodness. I think I'm finally done with this collection. Although, I may stop at my local Macy's in the evening to see if they have any MMB eyeshadows left lol...

laurennnxox

Wow, woke up to use the restroom and can't believe it still hasn't launched!!

And stillllll no shipping order from Nordies, wtf. I placed my order within a minute of it going live. /:

NaomiH

Wow, woke up to use the restroom and can't believe it still hasn't launched!!

And stillllll no shipping order from Nordies, wtf. I placed my order within a minute of it going live. /:

I haven't gotten one from Macy's yet for that damn TC I didn't actually want but added by accident in a frenzy and it's all that ended up left in my cart because I put a number in wrong on my card and had to reenter it and the stuff I really wanted got taken.

NATlar

No sign in UK, can find them but can't select them.

I don't know what's going on... I spoke to them yesterday and they said it should've launched on the 29th Sept and then said it didn't cause it got changed to launch on the 1st Oct but it's annoying me why have the collection up with "Notify Me" they've never done it that way before only with one big promo picture and you put your email in the box!

NaomiH

I don't know what's going on... I spoke to them yesterday and they said it should've launched on the 29th Sept and then said it didn't cause it got changed to launch on the 1st Oct but it's annoying me why have the collection up with "Notify Me" they've never done it that way before only with one big promo picture and you put your email in the box!

I wonder what the hold up is. Hope ya'll don't have as much trouble as we are here. Been up for about 26 hours now too scared to fall asleep because I know if I do I'll miss Belk finally putting it up

NATlar

I wonder what the hold up is. Hope ya'll don't have as much trouble as we are here. Been up for about 26 hours now too scared to fall asleep because I know if I do I'll miss Belk finally putting it up

I don't know either... I'm scared of missing out too so since Thursday I've had lack of sleep feel like a right zombie and my eyes look terrible haha!! I hope you don't miss the restock and get what you want, disgusting how it's been launched for you lot and going out of stock before you can even blink MAC will never learn!

NaomiH

I don't know either... I'm scared of missing out too so since Thursday I've had lack of sleep feel like a right zombie and my eyes look terrible haha!! I hope you don't miss the restock and get what you want, disgusting how it's been launched for you lot and going out of stock before you can even blink MAC will never learn!

Thanks. It's been awful, I've gotten very little sleep since Friday night stalking for the online launch since there was that dumb 1 item limit during the pre-sale. Then getting items together multiple times only to lose them because I was only able to stalk when I was able to sneak a peek at my phone at work and now this. Guess I'll be sleeping in the parking lot at The Domain Wednesday night so I can try to get these gifts in store.

NaomiH

I can't stay up any more if anyone is feeling kind and wants to grab an extra CLF,MMB and BBBB it'd be greatly appreciated and paid back immediately.

montREALady

Looks like it launched and sold out on Bloomies? Unless they finally changed the message to say it sold out? But now I see an image of the lipstick which wasn't there before
Screenshot_2016-10-04-06-46-16.png
Wish I screenshotted what it said up until a few hours ago when I went to sleep, but it said it would be available on the 4th whenever you searched for "mac Selena". And I just woke up to the ss above.

montREALady

I haven't gotten one from Macy's yet for that damn TC I didn't actually want but added by accident in a frenzy and it's all that ended up left in my cart because I put a number in wrong on my card and had to reenter it and the stuff I really wanted got taken.

Does your Macy's order say "processing for shipment" at least? Mine has since yesterday with a ship date of the 5th. I haven't had a Macy's order shipped to me for a while (always do pickup) to know what's a sign that everything is okay. But that looks like a good sign?

Latest posts