MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

NaomiH

Does your Macy's order say "processing for shipment" at least? Mine has since yesterday with a ship date of the 5th. I haven't had a Macy's order shipped to me for a while (always do pickup) to know what's a sign that everything is okay. But that looks like a good sign?

Yeah, but no ship date estimate. I haven't ordered anything from Macy's in years.

dcarrington

Hey guys. I passed out around a quarter to 3, 3am. I was sure that would wake up and see that this went up and sold out...WRONG! This just pisses me off. Sleep is so precious. Everyone please be careful whether your driving a car or riding mass transit. That sleep can pull you in at the strangest and most inconvenient time. I myself am not a happy and functional person if I don't get my 7 hours.

laurennnxox

Well, I have the world's busiest day at work today. If it doesn't launch before work, I'm SOL :/ I have 5 back to back clients and a meeting today. Needless to say I can't be checking my phone in the middle of a therapy session. :rofl:

NaomiH

Looks like it launched and sold out on Bloomies? Unless they finally changed the message to say it sold out? But now I see an image of the lipstick which wasn't there before
View attachment 56715
Wish I screenshotted what it said up until a few hours ago when I went to sleep, but it said it would be available on the 4th whenever you searched for "mac Selena". And I just woke up to the ss above.

It's been like that awhile, sometimes it changes from the lipstick to TC. LOL

dcarrington

I have to run to appointments and my kids school so this may for sure slip by me. Oh well. I hope everyone gets what they want. Ill try to leave this window open and pop in whenever I get the chance. Now off too the day's duties.

montREALady

It's been like that awhile, sometimes it changes from the lipstick to TC. LOL

But I was checking up until I went to sleep around 3:45am and it still said it would be available on the 4th, no images anything. Saks had the image of the lipstick and e/s for me. So weird.

NaomiH

But I was checking up until I went to sleep around 3:45am and it still said it would be available on the 4th, no images anything. Saks had the image of the lipstick and e/s for me. So weird.

I kept refreshing it up until a little before 6 on the odd chance it was lying as I never saw it actually go up. Sometimes it just had the message and other times it had TC or the lipstick

janette9687

How is it still not out yet? This is so shitty i was hopping for maybe noon time east coast time since supposedly belk is on that time zone ugh

montREALady

I kept refreshing it up until a little before 6 on the odd chance it was lying as I never saw it actually go up. Sometimes it just had the message and other times it had TC or the lipstick

So odd that I saw something else since yesterday when I kept talking about it here! But I didn't check after 3:45 am until I woke up around 6:45am or so. I'm so confused by it because ppl kept saying in the day that it was sold out yet aside from one person in here I haven't seen anyone say they actually got product from them! On IG either! Then suddenly ppl on Twitter were saying before midnight ET that they were waiting on Belk and them so I was confused. I figured they launched after I went to sleep hence the message change. Anywho. Belk is super annoying though. I feel bad for ppl losing sleep but it looks like a Nordstrom issue where they were gyped stock by MAC.

LiliV

I'm wearing Como La Flor today, it's such a gorgeous color. I think it will be a great holiday red too. It doesn't feel like an Amplified at all to me, it definitely feels more like a Cremesheen. My other Amplifieds are much drier, like half matte (I'm thinking Vegas Volt). Typically for work I wear liquid lipsticks or mattes, so we'll see how this holds up over the day.

montREALady

I'm wearing Como La Flor today, it's such a gorgeous color. I think it will be a great holiday red too. It doesn't feel like an Amplified at all to me, it definitely feels more like a Cremesheen. My other Amplifieds are much drier, like half matte (I'm thinking Vegas Volt). Typically for work I wear liquid lipsticks or mattes, so we'll see how this holds up over the day.

Sounds like the whole Heaux 2 debate! I get my CLF today.

montREALady

I know I won't let up but we missed it!
Screenshot_2016-10-04-08-55-07.png
She said 11:40 pm PT so 2:40 am ET. I was still sleeping or just getting up to check Belk for 3 am!:rolleyes:

Screenshot_2016-10-04-09-19-24.png

Last edited:

LiliV

I'm starting to think the only hope is a Mac.com restock. Especially for Bidi Bidi Bom Bom. I know it was a mess on Mac for the general launch but compared to how quick these department stores are selling out, it seems like the chances are slightly better

Latest posts