MAC X Steve J & Yoni P Collection (June 1, 2017)

LV2EVOLVE

Hoping for:

Spotlight Me
A Killing Smile
Sugar or Syrup
Touch Me Baby
Both brushes
Bag

Or, an entire skip and will check out
the Nordstrom sale in July.

lipstickaddict

Hoping for:

Spotlight Me
A Killing Smile
Sugar or Syrup
Touch Me Baby
Both brushes
Bag

Or, an entire skip and will check out
the Nordstrom sale in July.

:rofl::rotfl: :roflmao:
That made me laugh out loud! If there is something that you really really want, I say get it. Personally, I am super excited for SM and AKS lipsticks because the shades are gorgeous. Haven't been this excited about any Mac lipsticks since who knows when lol. It's a fun and quirky collection!

LV2EVOLVE

:rofl::rotfl: :roflmao:
That made me laugh out loud! If there is something that you really really want, I say get it. Personally, I am super excited for SM and AKS lipsticks because the shades are gorgeous. Haven't been this excited about any Mac lipsticks since who knows when lol. It's a fun and quirky collection!
LOL! I actually really love this collection. It's been a long time since MAC has done something right. They used to come out with around five to six launches per month in 2008 until maybe around 2011 or 2012. Most of these collections were very popular and difficult to keep up with. So, I miss that about MAC and my collection has become more streamlined with essentials instead of collectibles. I like this collection because I can finish up the neutrals and enjoy the collectible pieces. They should consider more collections like these.

mango13

I can't believe nothing has sold out. I was so worried about it selling out I almost didn't call customer service about the gilt code. This collection is probably going to end up discounted at 40%. I'm eyeing the Midnight Fever eye shadows and the cheek and lip palette, even though I didn't want those originally.

LV2EVOLVE

What's up with the promo code? Will CS apply it after the fact? It didn't work for me nor did it let me add my anniversary gift.

LV2EVOLVE

Is the Gilt code for select members only or for everyone? it's not working for me regardless

I'm not sure. They gave me $25 off of $75. She said there were problems with the website yesterday. So, she credited $25 back. She also had to ship out the anniversary gift separately. I hope everything goes through. I was put on hold many times and there's no confirmation.

LV2EVOLVE

I'm a little curious about the quality of the brushes. The bristles look synthetic and not dense. What a funny shape for a 217?

Mac-Guy

I'm a little curious about the quality of the brushes. The bristles look synthetic and not dense. What a funny shape for a 217?

Karen's review says that they are stiff and differently shaped than the full size version.

mango13

ok old age is catching up to me, as I haven't seen this code in emails lol Is it just the word GILT?

It's from Gilt.com. You just have to sign up for it and then they will send you the code. I think there is a direct link to it in the Early Buzz thread.

MissTania

Yay! I got AKS and Spotlight me. I was in Mac today and apparently this collection is super exclusive. There is only one store in Vancouver getting it. The lady I spoke with said it is close to being online exclusive. Who knew!

Nice! I ordered thinking it would be exclusive here too after talking to a MAC SA, then saw it a a department store over the weekend and tested AKS, which is gorgeous. My delivery should come today! I tested Spotlight Me and knew you would love it!

lipstickaddict

Nice! I ordered thinking it would be exclusive here too after talking to a MAC SA, then saw it a a department store over the weekend and tested AKS, which is gorgeous. My delivery should come today! I tested Spotlight Me and knew you would love it!

Awesome! I'm so excited about these lipsticks! I think I will get a lot of wear out of both - and perhaps I need a backup of AKS lol. Let us know what you think when it arrives! :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:

Latest posts