MAC X Taraji P. Henson Collection (Sep 6/ Sep 8, 2016)

PrettyTwisted

Really?? I had no idea!!
Oh yeah when SoR came out I was hoping MAC would release a whole line of matte frosts lol. Technically they were matte lipsticks but it was the benefit/staying power of a matte but not so full on frost like a regular Frost l/s

I think Isabella Blow had one of those matte frosts can't remember though

Prettypackages

Finally used my products... OMG these powders are amazing... if they restock im snagging backups and I have to get these for my Mom and Aunt. It's a must. Lippie isn't my fave but it'll do.

pinkcrush

Speaking of pearl... Am I the only one who sees pearl in Really Me??? I swear mine has some kind of reflective property lol!!!

Shars

Anyone getting the Taraji Viva Glam Lipstick and Lipglass?

*raises hand and jumps up and down*
I saw it on MAC Senior Artist Ashley Rudder and I love it! I haven't bought any Viva Glam in about 2 years so I'm due anyways.

Kimboo

Wonder when MAC is going to send us the right product, It's been 2 months. I hope they don't forget because I really want Taraji Glow.

ARmakeupjunkie

I am really hoping they decide to restock both powders when the Viva Glam lipstick and lipglass come out. #wishfulthinking

alle685

FYI some of the original Taraji collection was at the MAC Estee Lauder warehouse sale. I picked up the Taraji Glow powder for $15!!!! I missed it when it originally was released so i am glad i got it at a discount!

Point is, for anyone who missed out- check your CCOs as i find that items from the sale usually pop up in CCOs as well

itskathleeeen

FYI some of the original Taraji collection was at the MAC Estee Lauder warehouse sale. I picked up the Taraji Glow powder for $15!!!! I missed it when it originally was released so i am glad i got it at a discount!

Point is, for anyone who missed out- check your CCOs as i find that items from the sale usually pop up in CCOs as well
It's already in CCOs? I'll definitely have to check that out!

Tarabotti

Did they send it out to the people waiting for it yet?

Latest posts