MAC x Teyana Taylor (July 14, 2020)

cocofiere

I knew it. I NEED EVERYTHING! :love: Considering how long it's been since I bought a substantial amount of things from a MAC collection (I was only able to grab one Selena lippie and the other collections have bored me), this is perfect. I have also saved some coins by working from home so it shouldn't hurt as badly as collections past.

luvlydee

im soooo happy hodgepodge liner is back. Im down to the a little nub on mine and i was scared to use it. Im buying like 3 of those liners. Its hands down mu favorite brown liner

cocofiere

I placed my order this morning for the collection preview items. They released the skinfinish, the red lipstick, red gloss, and Nightmoth liner for 24 hours. I didn't get an email but my early morning IG scrolling paid off, lol. I got everything except the liner, since it's a re-promote that I don't need. Once I see real swatches of the other lip colors on YouTube or a few blogs, I'll decide on the rest. The swatches and images on the MAC site are trash. They edit the colors too much and don't feature swatches on in-between skin tones like mine, which is really annoying.

Latest posts