MAC x Teyana Taylor (July 14, 2020)

luvlydee

If i didnt come in here, i wouldnt have known about the items for early sale. I got the msf and rose in harlem lipstick (just because of the name) so now im not sure if i want the brown lipstick since i just wanted to own one lipstick. Im still going to buy like 3 hodgepodges though

cocofiere

If i didnt come in here, i wouldnt have known about the items for early sale. I got the msf and rose in harlem lipstick (just because of the name) so now im not sure if i want the brown lipstick since i just wanted to own one lipstick. Im still going to buy like 3 hodgepodges though

Yeah, I'm trying to see if I need the brown and "nude" pink lip combos or not. I doubt that I'll get the purple, although I do love l'il Junie, because I don't think I'll wear it much. I have a bunch of new brown and nude-toned lipsticks/glosses (quarantine buys from Uoma, Mented, and Maybelline) that I haven't even worn yet since we've all been in the house for the past few months. I don't want to accidentally get dupes of stuff I already have, you know?

luvlydee

Yeah, I'm trying to see if I need the brown and "nude" pink lip combos or not. I doubt that I'll get the purple, although I do love l'il Junie, because I don't think I'll wear it much. I have a bunch of new brown and nude-toned lipsticks/glosses (quarantine buys from Uoma, Mented, and Maybelline) that I haven't even worn yet since we've all been in the house for the past few months. I don't want to accidentally get dupes of stuff I already have, you know?

yea and especially with the whole mask situation lmao even if i do wear lipstick, nobody will see it. I made the mistake of wearing gloss and then when i took off my mask it was smeared everywhere.

cocofiere

My package was originally scheduled for delivery on Saturday but for some reason, it was rescheduled for delivery today. I checked the my UPS app and saw that it's on the truck, a short distance away. I'll share swatches later.

cocofiere

I tracked my delivery and was waiting at the door when the UPS guy pulled up yesterday afternoon, lol. I took swatch photos indoors, with and without flash. I haven't done swatches in ages so forgive me if they're a little janky. Also, I purposely didn't blend in the highlighter. It's beautiful blended in though. 20200713_181354.jpg 20200713_181403.jpg 20200713_181419.jpg 20200713_181443.jpg 20200713_181342.jpg 20200713_181354.jpg My hand is NC45/NC50, for reference. 😊 20200713_181354.jpg 20200713_181403.jpg 20200713_181419.jpg 20200713_181443.jpg 20200713_181342.jpg

luvlydee

A few items are already sold out but i got to order what i wanted. So my complete order is:

Rose in Harlem Lipstick
I Got a Man Lipstick
hodgepodge liner (two of these babies)
House of Petunia Msf

im thinking about grabbing But aint got no manners lipgloss just so it can go with the lipstick to complete her song lyrics "I got a man, but aint got no manners"

cocofiere

That highlighter is LOVE! I put the Rose in Harlem lipstick and 10's Across the Board gloss on today and kept smiling at myself every time I passed by a mirror in my apartment. :roflmao:So, I decided to get another one of each (I live for a red lip), along with the I Got a Man and pinky nude lipstick/gloss combos. I also grabbed a Hodgepodge liner because I never tried it before. I was always a Cork and Chestnut girl.

luvlydee

I ended up just ordering But aint got no manners lol apparently I aint got no self control eitherSmh

That highlighter is LOVE! I put the Rose in Harlem lipstick and 10's Across the Board gloss on today and kept smiling at myself every time I passed by a mirror in my apartment. :roflmao:So, I decided to get another one of each (I live for a red lip), along with the I Got a Man and pinky nude lipstick/gloss combos. I also grabbed a Hodgepodge liner because I never tried it before. I was always a Cork and Chestnut girl.
Aww yay thats always nice to have makeup that makes you feel good!

I can swatch hodgepodge for you so you can have an idea of how itll look (assuming its exactly the same as the repromote) Its def not as yellow/golden as cork and more muted than chestnut.

It was also rihannas favorite mac lip liner!

luvlydee

42F8A27C-EA26-4500-A59A-35F1653F7885.jpeg

here is the original Hodgepodge liner from before it got discontinued.

(Im posting this from my phone so forgive me if the image ends up being huge or tiny as I can't really tell lol)

Latest posts