MAC X The Return of Marilyn Monroe Collection Discussion (2013)

peachsuns

iagree.gif
iagree.gif
greengrin.gif

KrystalAnne

I was thinking this earlier. I don't want to have to back up a beauty powder like crazy. I just want it to be available when I need a new one. Why would something so awesome be LE? I haven't backed it up even though I really want to. I just use mine sparingly.
Along with shell pearl and a few other colours. They really need to make BPs a perm product, and bring some usable colours for WOC as well!

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by lilinah
Also, i actually want something darker than Deeply Adored, but in the same color family. That's why i'm going to experiment mixing up a little something, see if i can get it closer to what's in my imagination.

Well, i now have black, green, and blue OCC Lip Tars as well as my old true red lipstick. But i was just in my local MAC yesterday and it looks like Diva may fill the bill.

I was going to buy the beauty powder, but I was afraid that it will be too light for me. I am regretting this now, but if it comes back I'll buy it.

Living Doll

My Macy's order arrived and my Forever Marilyn BP is damaged! The compact has three cracks in it. I thought about exchanging it, but I was too scared they might sell out so I ordered a new one last night (threw in a couple UD Heavy Metal glitter liners to get free shipping) and I'll just send this one back for a refund. My Perfect Cheek blush was fine.