MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

xasperadastra

beautiful colors!! I've not swatched them yet because I'm gonna photograph them tomorrow XD there's only a thing I don't like: the teal one is empty for 2/3 of the jar O____o

SweetSarah

That sucks! I did notice there are some larger clumps of product so maybe its just concentrated more strongly in yours? They are so pigmented. And that seafoam green? I love it so much I want to marry it.

beautiful colors!! I've not swatched them yet because I'm gonna photograph them tomorrow XD there's only a thing I don't like: the teal one is empty for 2/3 of the jar O____o

LMD84

i ordered the butterfly stack and the pink powder a few days ago and now i'm just impatiently waiting for them to arrive! :p

Mac-Guy

There will be a time when you want to wear those bright colors again.
bigstar.gif

martiangurll

It will have to be a 3 way because I love the seafoam green too! It is my favorite pigment of all time. (okay, maybe for the moment)

rubytitania

Does anyone know if the Pearlglides are perm in the UK? They're all showing as Limited Edition on the website so I'm a bit worried. If they're LE then I need to grab some back-ups pronto!

I have emailed MAC to ask - just wondering if anyone on here knew...
MAC emailed me back to confirm that YES - the Pearlglide liners will be perm here too :D Apparently they'll stop showing as limited edition once the collection is off the site.

Pinkdollface

MAC emailed me back to confirm that YES - the Pearlglide liners will be perm here too :D Apparently they'll stop showing as limited edition once the collection is off the site.
That's great! I love my undercurrent and i'm glad that i don't have to get back ups.

martiangurll

Pearlglides are amazing! they last all day on my oily eyes *__*

I have not tried them on the lower lash line, do they stay there? I am worried I will gouge my eyeball with a chunk of glitter. These are smooth for the most part, but every once in a while a glitter chunk gets sharpish.

missah

I also asked my MAC counter today about whether the pearlglides will be permanent in Aus. They said yes!

foxykita143

Vera Neumann..are you kidding? This is why I love MAC. I see amazing foiling in our futures...

P.S. If you are not familiar with Vera, pleeeease look at her artwork and fashion. Mod, yet kitschy, and very colorful. A major major fashion statement in her heyday.

ahoythere

I use them on the lower lashline and just below, but NOT ON THE WATERLINE because like you say....
them glitters do get "sharpish" from time to time. I have never had one stick me in the eyeball wearing it that way, but occasionally I get stabbed when my wrinkles trap one in their folds and it is not so nice.

I have not tried them on the lower lash line, do they stay there? I am worried I will gouge my eyeball with a chunk of glitter. These are smooth for the most part, but every once in a while a glitter chunk gets sharpish.

Mac-Guy

I have to be careful when I take it off, but a cotton pad soaked with extra much make up remover usually helps to solve the issue. Nevertheless, it's better to be safe than sorry.