MAC you LOVE but wont touch

Eemaan

Any of you love some of your mac that much you wont use it? which items?

I love my Holiday 04 i think it was Svorvski Crystal Palettes and havent used them because love them too dearly for their collectors value. Theyre beautiful enough just to look at because their aesthetic value is amazing
eyelove.gif
also still havent used the satin box brush set from last years holiday collecton, too pretty :crap:

whats yours

melliquor

I use everything but I am very careful with my stuff. I haven't found anything that I wanted to save more than use.

ledonatella

Quite a few actually....
My Eddie Izzard for Mac Sexie & Sexier l/s & gloss.
Mac for Playboy Lipstick and Shimmer Cream.
My Y & Kei lookbox & l/s & gloss.
My Rock It palette.
My Digital Jade lipglass stain (it's such a pretty green!)
I've only used 2 colors in my Temperly palette.
I haven't used any of my Barbie collection with exception of Modern Ms. and Sweet & Single l/s because I got duplicates on those, but I won't touch the shadows, blushes, glosses, or Beauty Powders.
Basically because these items are so pretty to me I'd hate to mess them up and then never have a chance to look at the them all new and shiney again, crazy I know!

flowerhead

My favourite lipglass, Zazoom. It's the perfect shade of pale pink on me with lovely glitter, and the forumla is soo smooth. I have half the tube but I love it so much so I wont use it!

HOTasFCUK

Everytime i buy new stuff, i leave them in the boxes for a few weeks. Usually i'm dying to get my hands on them & once i do, i'm scared to use them and they look so pretty in the boxes! I have the Barbie Moth Brown eyeshadow & Fab blush and i always take the colour from around the Barbie imprint! I don't want it to disappear!

KeshieShimmer

The MAC counter in Athens, GA has mucho moth brown, playful, springtime skipper, and the gold color. I think they may even have beautyburst.

=D

I use all my MAC.

Hilly

I use it all, but I use my All Girl Sparingly. Same with Fertile and Rose Blanc

Miss_M

Until now I haven't used:

Gold Spill MSF
Northern Light MSF
Pearl Sunshine BP
Screenqueen lipstick

And I very sparingly use Yogamode BP, Pearl Blossom BP and Bodymind lipglass since they were all LE and the packaging is so cool 8)

foreverymoment

i try not to use my moth brown TOO much (but I didn't get it w/ Barbie...I got it BEFORE that...and I was stupid and didn't get another one...so hopefully it will come back again...) and my Bodymind l/g from the Raquel collection...but i don't have anything that i DON'T use...I spent too much money for it all, I wanna use it
winks.gif

This may change however, because I did order my Henri Bendel l/s...lol

MACa6325xi

If I don't use it, it's because I can't find it. I try to use everything, but I just can't because it's getting to be too much. I think I'm going on a MAC diet.

GreekChick

The products I reach for less are the Liquidlast Liners. They are beautiful (Electrolady(L)), but they are a pain to remove.

panda0410

I dont have anything I dont use, I love to use it all!! Though I wish I had a back-up of my Curiositease lippie, I kind of think twice now before using whats left!

AlliSwan

Bright lippies and lipglasses. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them but I feel as thought I look like I'm playing dressup.

jilliandanica

I try to use everything I buy even it if it is LE. If things are LE, I try to use them sparingly but they get used nonetheless. I figure that I spend SOOOO much money on my MAC that it would be a waste/shame to not show them some love.

elegant-one

If it's a color i really, really love...i order an extra one. If i really, really, really love it i order an extra 2 or 3. That way i can use one and not touch the others... unless of course i have to.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACa6325xi
If I don't use it, it's because I can't find it. I try to use everything, but I just can't because it's getting to be too much. I think I'm going on a MAC diet.

Exactly.

Latest posts