MAC_Whore's Collection

RaizinnthaSun

Whoa...it's like you literally have archives...of makeup. That's amazing! I don't think I ever want my collection to get this big...because I know I could never, ever use it and it's a hobby/collection that I couldn't pass down to my future kid, like I could with clothing or something. Well...I guess I could justify the collection by assuming that they could eventually B2M the containers
lmao.gif

crayolaforeyes

Amazing collection! Makes me feel better about my collection (no where near your awesome one!) because I often feel like no one understands my enjoyment in collecting makeup!

quidproquo

OMG I'm soooo jelly! I'd need to quit my job so I could sit at home and marvel at my collection if I had that kind of makeup stash!

quidproquo

OMG I'm soooo jelly! I'd need to quit my job so I could sit at home and marvel at my collection if I had that kind of makeup stash!

quidproquo

P.S. I should show your pictures to my husband so he can get off my case every time I come home with a new eyeshadow/blush. lol :)

quidproquo

P.S. I should show your pictures to my husband so he can get off my case every time I come home with a new eyeshadow/blush. lol :)

SamanthaDeMuro

Your collection is amazing and truly jaw dropping. WOW. Just WOW. I do hope, however, that I never allow mine to get that big. I would go mad trying to decide what colors to use day in and day out. Plus, make up does go bad after awhile. But thanks for sharing.

linainoz

Seriously impressed
icon_eek.gif

Must take so long to decide what to wear each day. Or do you just tend to wear the same makeup each day?

carmiebell

Storing it all is the hardest part! You did such a good job of grouping everything looks so clean and neat :)

Latest posts