MAC'd out by my MAC daddy!

uopgirlie

So I am officially MAC'd out. My boyfriend and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary, Valentine's day, and his birthday all in one day thanks to my pharmacy midterms and his insane work schedule this week. But I can honestly say that I have never, EVER received so much MAC in a matter of days!
th_e2cloud9.gif
Here's the break down...

Pret-a-Porter: Holiday Brush set (full-sized, comes with brush roll and the following brushes...): gift from boyfriend for our 6 year anniversary
129 Powder/Blush Brush
187 Duo Fibre Face Brush
190 Foundation Brush
213 Fluff Brush
219 Pencil Brush
224 Tapered Blending Brush
266 Small Angle Brush
316 Lip Brush (not pictured because it is already in my purse!)
P1010015.jpg

P1010016.jpg

Valentine's Vanity (included the red version of the Silverette case and the following products...): Valentine's day gift from my schmoopie
Eye Shadow: Shroom, Woodwinked, Black Tied
Technakohl Liner: GraphBlack
Loud Lash Mascara: Noisy Black
Powder Blush: Peachykeen
Prep + Prime Lip
Lipstick: High Tea, Glam, Shag
Lipgelée: Goldensoft, Valentine's
P1010018.jpg

P1010019.jpg

Barbie Loves MAC collection: this came in the mail today!
Barbie doll
T-shirt (not pictured because I'm wearing it! :dancey
smiles.gif

Eyeshadows: all six in the collection (Springtime Skipper, Moth Brown, Magic Dust, Whistle, Beautyburst, Playful)
Lipsticks: Modern Ms., Sweet & Single
Lipliner: Plum Royale
Powder Blush: Fab
Beauty Powder: Pearl Sunshine
P1010023.jpg

P1010025.jpg

P1010027.jpg

Valentine's Day 2004 (?) vanity: the most beautiful make-up box I've ever seen...lucky for me, a gal in my class sold it to me...had to have it since I've been wanting it since it's appearance two years ago - boyfriend was a newbie to MAC and waited too long to order online! (He's learned his lesson since obviously) Matches my Tour de Pink traincase from boyfriend from V-day 2005 (?, or it was a Saks Exclusive...can't remember)
P1010026.jpg

Well, that's that! I know, it's crazy...
clap.gif

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

saniyairshad

wowwwwwwwwww...what a haul...and i love that u have all the traincases from V Day
smiles.gif
Yay ...and what a wonderful BF

tiramisu

Nice Haul! You got some cute stuff!! I have the silverette case that my *ahem* schmoopie? hehe got me for xmas... I love the red one... if I had known there was going to be a red one !!!
Sounds like you had a great Vday!! enjoy.

uopgirlie

Yay for schmoopies! Hahaha, when we were first dating we used to annoy our friends by doing the Seinfeld routine...
"No, you're schmoopie!"
"Noooooo, you're my schmoopie!!!"

LOL good times, good times =)