MAComeback.

REYNALD0C

Its been awhile since I went MAC shopping, so I went MAC shopping! hahaha I made a MAComeback this week.

I got umm...

-- Goldensoft Lipgelee
-- Valentine's Lipgelee
-- Golden Bronzing Powder
-- Lune Blushcreme
-- Fancy Ray Blushcreme
-- 109 Small Contouring Brush

My biggest haul yett.
rofl.gif

Luxurious

i have the bronzing powder, too. there arent the nwe lipgelées on my counter yet but i want two.

YvetteJeannine

smiles.gif
IMO, Lune is AMAAAAAZING!!!!!!!! I haven't heard a whole lotta raves 'bout this (Lune), but I just bought it a few wks ago, and used it every day on my cruise, and it was beautiful (since I already had a tan, 'glowy' look, I wanted to use something that wouldn't make me look like a clown, and/or cover up my already-tan-look...Lune did the trick!). You can use it on it's 'own', or as a highlight. IMO, it looked particularly nice w/ Shell Pearl Beauty Powder. Nice haul~

REYNALD0C

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
smiles.gif
IMO, Lune is AMAAAAAZING!!!!!!!! I haven't heard a whole lotta raves 'bout this (Lune), but I just bought it a few wks ago, and used it every day on my cruise, and it was beautiful (since I already had a tan, 'glowy' look, I wanted to use something that wouldn't make me look like a clown, and/or cover up my already-tan-look...Lune did the trick!). You can use it on it's 'own', or as a highlight. IMO, it looked particularly nice w/ Shell Pearl Beauty Powder. Nice haul~

Yeah, I LOVE LUNE! Haha when I first saw it at MAC, I asked the MA to put it on me, but I guess she totally ignored me, and put it on my sister in law instead! So like I saw it throughout the day, and it was gorrrrgeous! I hadd to have it! I couldnt find it anywhere I was soo madd! But then I went to a MAC store and they had it!! I tottally got it hahaha. Im thinking of buying another one, and a matte bronzer to complete the whole tanned glow look!

Allan, duh im getting more!

Thanks everyone =]