mzcelaneous

Not a lot of people are fond of this collection, but I love it
eyelove.gif

Gilt Edge, Arc Silver, & Rare and Refine

Red No. 5 & Influential

Savoir Faire & Collection '06

Sheer mystery powder.

Indigowaters

Alright, missy. You're pushing it, lol. I love your hauls and pics! You get such great shots and they show the true colors. I love the way Savoir Faire looks
greengrin.gif

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
Alright, missy. You're pushing it, lol. I love your hauls and pics! You get such great shots and they show the true colors. I love the way Savoir Faire looks
greengrin.gif

Aw, thank you my dear
winks.gif
I swear that's the last of the haul for a while. I figure, I might as well treat myself since it is Christmas heh. And hey, you take wonderful shots as well, so look who's talkin :loveya:

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Aw, thank you my dear
winks.gif
I swear that's the last of the haul for a while. I figure, I might as well treat myself since it is Christmas heh. And hey, you take wonderful shots as well, so look who's talkin :loveya:

Aww, thanks! My sister's trying to get me to put a portfolio together
lol.gif
I might have to haul soon. So let's see...
hmm.gif

That's:

Intense Eyes (check)
Warm Eyes (check)
Savoire Faire (check)

Anything else I need? Lol.

saniyairshad

WOW AMAZING HAUL!!!! savoire faire looks BEAUTIFUL. would u mind swatching it for me? and another thing how did prestigious l/g look?

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous

Gilt Edge, Arc Silver, & Rare and Refine

Sheer mystery powder.

Can you provide feedback on these, please!?

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
would u mind swatching it for me? and another thing how did prestigious l/g look?

I swatched the lipglosses & lipsticks here. Prestigious looked a lot like Lovechild lipglass (but more sheer) which I already own, therefore I passed on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
Can you provide feedback on these, please!?

The highlighters are well worth the money. It applies on like a cream and has a powder finish. My favorite color is Rare and Refined. It's a pretty rosey color with gold shimmer. I used it to highlight my cheeks and it simulates the effect of the MSF's. I wouldn't recommend it to those with dry skin, blemishes, and such as it accentuates them. My friend tried it on her lips with clear gloss on top. It was pretty
smiles.gif
Gilt Edge is an oliveish color w/obvious gold flecks. Goes great as eyebrow highlighter with green e/s. I haven't tried it anywhere else to be honest. Arc Silver is just like toned down version in Silver Ring e/s. Nice, but I can do without. Still, I'm keeping it just because I'm sure I can make good use out of it as an eyebrow or cheek highlighter. I'll make it work
winks.gif

The Mystery Powder is not like blot powder IMO. It gives off a soft, velvety matte finish. I only apply it to the t-zone area because I don't like the whole matte look. However, it does not have great oil-control power like blot powders do. It could be just me though, since my t-zone gets extremely slick. HTH!
greengrin.gif

Char1986

Savoir Faire looks a lot more pinkish/plummy than brownish (how I pictured it)... is that the case?

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1986
Savoir Faire looks a lot more pinkish/plummy than brownish (how I pictured it)... is that the case?

I swatched it here.
It's more caramelly to me. I guess brownish. Not at all pinkish/plummy.

k_im

wow those are amazing pics! makes up for the fact that even though i have been to my f/s twice since the collection came out i have not actually looked at it myself.

mzreyes

o0o0o0 lucky you!! i saw the rich metal high lighters today. HOT HOT HOT!!! and your camera takes some bomb ass pictures too.

~LadyLocks~

Wowzers...another haul? Sheesh...your so lucky to have all this extra money to spend on all this MAC stuff. I was going to wait until the 30th for another haul but now that I heard about the 15% sale next week, I have to take advantage!
th_sign_woot.gif

neotrad

They look gorgeous!
I want Arc Silver and/or Gilt Edge sooooooo BAD!
ssad.gif

Thank you for posting these pictures!
smiles.gif

Latest posts