MacPRO Wont Let Me Order?

Wicked Lovely

I called MacPro on the phone and i asked if they had a certain item in stock she replied yes so i was excited for half a second then i said ok then its ok for non pros to order from MacPro right ? because im not a Pro.And she said no you cant order then.
th_confused_new.gif
Ive asked this question on here before an ive seen it answered to others that yes u can order from MACPRO an not be a PRO.So am i missing something here.Can u order if your not a pro was, she just being stupid,or can u not order from pro if your non pro.My understanding was that yes you can you just cant get pro discounts,obviously lol HELP PLEASE

Panamenanegra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lovely
I called MacPro on the phone and i asked if they had a certain item in stock she replied yes so i was excited for half a second then i said ok then its ok for non pros to order from MacPro right ? because im not a Pro.And she said no you cant order then.
th_confused_new.gif
Ive asked this question on here before an ive seen it answered to others that yes u can order from MACPRO an not be a PRO.So am i missing something here.Can u order if your not a pro was, she just being stupid,or can u not order from pro if your non pro.My understanding was that yes you can you just cant get pro discounts,obviously lol HELP PLEASE

I have ordered from them more than once. I had someone tell me once that I couldnt order and realized she wasnt too bright. I just hung up and called back lol

Wicked Lovely

Thanks i knew she was wrong lol When i called i called using the number on the pro website.To be honest she was being obviously rude not by just saying no but her attitude and tone were very rude and it made me feel really stupid.So i dont know i just dont want to call back now,i dont want another person like her to answer an then they might tell me no to an ill just feel like an idiot lol But thanks so much for answering my thread
smiles.gif

erine1881

the 800# is not the pro number. the 800# is just the customer service number. anyone can order thru the customer service number. when you say macpro, its referred to as macpro.com. so when you asked if you can order from macpro, them thinking you meant macpro.com, no you can't without a pro card.

Gabriele

Get her name - call customer service or wherever is appropriate and report her. This is stupid and shouldn't happen

lara

Or we could wildly overreact over something incredibly small and inconsequential.

Y'know, either is good.

Septemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lovely
th_confused_new.gif

Gah, frustrating. The same thing happened with me, it's pretty confusing. I rang back and spoke to a different woman who allowed me to order so maybe try again?
smiles.gif

Septemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamenanegra
I have ordered from them more than once. I had someone tell me once that I couldnt order and realized she wasnt too bright. I just hung up and called back lol

lol.gif
Same.

LMD84

i'm in the uk and i ordered 3 of the 15 pan eyeshadow palettes and a couple of blusher pallettes and the guy was very helpful and processed my order. he didnt even ask if i was a pro member

LostinBubbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Or we could wildly overreact over something incredibly small and inconsequential.

Y'know, either is good.

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

ccroney1

I've never tried ordering PRO products over the phone. I have always made the drive to the PRO store when I wanted something.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy415
do you have to pay for the shipping if ordering over the phone?

yes.gif
but no tax.

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
they wouldn't let me order either cuz i'm a non-mac pro member.
ssad.gif
sucks.

Really?
I did a haul 2-3 weeks ago from pro, I ordered over the phone had no problems besides when I had a brain fart and tried to pay with a cc that I forgot to activate
th_LMAO.gif

And trust me I'm no pro member

erine1881

what wording are you guys using when you call? are you saying you need to place a pro order or what? cuz if you are, then they're gonna ask for your pro card number.

anyone and everyone can call the 800# (and fyi, its not the pro 800 #, its mac's general customer service #) and order any product they want, whether its a pro product or not.

i'm just baffled as to why people are unable to order. i have customers that use our phone at the counter to order and have never had a problem.
th_dunno.gif