MAC's 222 Brush!

emeraldjewels

I think this brush needs a bit more love, lol!

I got this recently with the 224, I already had the 217, but imo the 222 is way better than both of these.

The 222 is so soft, it blends edges so easily, its the perfect size for adding a touch of colour the outer v, it fits into my crease much better.

I love it, and am so glad I found this brush
th_worship.gif

Anyone else agree the 222 rocks!

jdechant

Yay..I am sooo happy that you posted this!! I currently have the 217 and was looking for someones input on the 222 and 224 and how they compare..I always knew that the 224 was bigger, but other then that...didn't know the difference between the two..I have been struggling for a long time on which one I should get...thanks for this post!!
smiles.gif

carandru

I need this brush. I really want it b/c the 224 is too big for my crease. I'm thinking about investing in it as part of my Christmas present to myself.

2nigurl

if u want a more precise crease, then definitely 222 is the best. i just discovered this recently. i have the 217 and 224 brushes. love the 222
smiles.gif

jdechant

Yay..I think that when we all get our 222, we should have a 222 challenge and face off with our mad blending skills...(ok..I've had way too much coffee this morning) lol...

Meryl

I love the 222! I have a lot of eyelid, so I use it there as well as my crease. I use both the 217 and the 222 interchangeably.

NewlyMACd

I don't have the 217 yet but I have the 222 and the 224. The 222 is great for when I want a more concentrated crease color. Just in the crease. The 224 is too large to achieve that on my eyes so I use it when I want it for the crease and above crease area. I love how freakin soft the 222 is compared to the 224.

LuvinMyMAC

Yep!! It's a done deal! I'm gonna treat myself to a 222. I find that the 224 is a bit too large for my crease, so this should be perfect.

crissy22

Defenetley! I love the 222, especially for my inner crease BUT the 217 blends wonderful and I love it just the same!!

MACLovin

They have this one at my CCO.. I think I may scoop it up next time! I do like my 217 but I think I really want this one. I kept picking it up and feeling the bristles but convinced myself I didn't need another brush, but.. I have now been convinced otherwise.
winks.gif
Thanks alot guys..
tong.gif
haha

brenbren2

the 222 is one of my absolute favorites
bigheart.gif

It's perfect for going right in the crease and giving an intense look...
The 217 is great too, but the 222 does need some more lovin'!!

jdechant

Ugghh..I wish I had a CCO to go to in Canada...that sucks..I did get too one when I went to Vegas this past summer...I didn't even realize that there was MAC product in there at first...it was great..but they didn't have too much at the time...but I did ask my sister for a 222 for christmas..so I know I will be getting it! The only part that sucks is that I am going to have to wait another month until christmas before I can use it..
ssad.gif

jdechant

LOL..Tish, I just noticed your "thanks" and "thanked" numbers are the same..lol..is that on purpose??

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
i love my 217 and 222. the 224 only gets love for major blending or a gentle wash of colour from me.

iagree.gif

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nigurl
if u want a more precise crease, then definitely 222 is the best. i just discovered this recently. i have the 217 and 224 brushes. love the 222
smiles.gif

iagree.gif

MzzRach

Thank you for this thread!! I was just thinking this weekend that I need a brush that is more precise than the 217 (which I adore).

Sounds like the 222 is the one?

Latest posts