MAC's Belightful-without the chunky glitter?

kaexbabey

Can anyone tell me of a highlighter that looks like belightful w/o the obnoxious glitter? I mean it's OKAY for a night out or something, but for everyday I dont really want the big glitter on my face. Any brand is fine. Please, and thanks =]

YSLGuy

I like to use Soft and Gentle as a highlighter, and it doesnt have the glittery look of Belightful. I use it on brows, cheekbones, bridge of nose etc

kaexbabey

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSLGuy
I like to use Soft and Gentle as a highlighter, and it doesnt have the glittery look of Belightful. I use it on brows, cheekbones, bridge of nose etc

I was thinking the same, but I've heard the soft and gentle does have some glitter. If it really doesn't then I probably will get this. Haven't swatched it in person that's why.

TISH1124

If you ever find Shell pearl BP at a CCO or something try it...it is just a beautiful glow no glitter...Springsheen is kind of close but not as nice IMO

naijapretty

You could try Smashbox's highlighting powder in either Tint or Shimmer ( depending on your skintone). It's very nice. Sheen, not glitter or chunky.

YSLGuy

I would also recommend the cream color bases (the lighter ones) they work well.

Soft and Gentle does have some sheen to it, but not glittery.

Latest posts