MAC's first day tomorrow!

VintageAqua

I start on the floor working for MAC tomorrow! I'm soo soo excited and nervous!
yes.gif

The last two days have been prep using the POS system for Nordstrom at their flagship but tomorrow is my first official MAC day!

Any advice?

P.S. To prospective MAC employees, reading the demo interview questions really payed off and of course being genuinely excited about the company and products are what I believed really aided in the hiring process.

VioletB

Congratulations!! I'm like at the same point you are.. I just finished my two day training with Nordstrom and I start at the counter on Monday. (I would have started earlier but I have a wedding to attend this weekend) I'm super excited!!

Let us know how it goes!!

KikiB

Oooh you're going to be working at the flagship? I went to school with one of the girls who works there. The best advice I have is to be open to suggestions and advice, have fun, and take people a bit outside their comfort zone. Introduce people to a bit of colour and make the world a more beautiful place!

VintageAqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletB
Congratulations!! I'm like at the same point you are.. I just finished my two day training with Nordstrom and I start at the counter on Monday. (I would have started earlier but I have a wedding to attend this weekend) I'm super excited!!

Let us know how it goes!!

I was reading some of your posts and noticed we were on the same track, haha. Good luck with the wedding and I will post a thread about my first day soon!

VintageAqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiB
Oooh you're going to be working at the flagship? I went to school with one of the girls who works there. The best advice I have is to be open to suggestions and advice, have fun, and take people a bit outside their comfort zone. Introduce people to a bit of colour and make the world a more beautiful place!

Oh cool! If you see her, tell her to come say hi to me and I'll doll up her face lol. My main goal is to really focus on listening to the customer and gauging their needs while spicing things up! THANKS for the kind words.

miss_supra

congrats! I am excited for you!

I still have yet to work on the floor and have been hired since April.
ssad.gif

stacylynne

Congrats & good luck. Don't be afraid to use color.
Let us know what happens. Looking forward to hear details

KikiB

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageAqua
Oh cool! If you see her, tell her to come say hi to me and I'll doll up her face lol. My main goal is to really focus on listening to the customer and gauging their needs while spicing things up! THANKS for the kind words.

No, she works AT MAC there.