Mac's girl about town lipstick how to wear ?

iamdaone22

Any BOC women own mac's girl about town lipstick ?: I just brought it today and was wondering how do you guys where it
th_dunno.gif
thanks
mac_addict.gif

Lovey99

Nightmoth l/l + Girl About Town l/s + Spring Bean l/g
Currant l/l + Girl About Town l/s + Spring Bean l/g
Nightmoth l/l + Girl About Town l/s + Funtabulous or Mz. Fizz d/g
Currant l/l + Girl About Town l/s + Funtabulous or Mz. Fizz d/g

I am NW45/NW47

Miss Redgal

when i bought it the mua made me try gat+beetl/l+stop look dazzleglass

that was sooooooooooooo bright when i got home and tried it again
im goin to try these suggestions

ForgetRegret

One of the girls at my counter was wearing it one day with Beet, and Love Alert d/g over it...it looked stunning on her. She's maybe...a shade darker than Beyonce (who looks freaking GORGEOUS as always...)

dreamer246

With Magenta l/l... Or you can just wear it solo on the lips! If you want a glossy look maybe you can try adding a dazzleglass (try Extra Amps) over it for extra sparkle. I actually have it on in my avatar, but it's a crappy quality pic, sorry about that.

Boasorte

bumping, because I have NO idea how to wear this lippie, here's a pic
Bear in mind I'm not wearing a lipliner, nor lipgloss, but not sure if I should toss or keep
PLEASE HELP
e0ihjq.jpg

dghqig.jpg

Simply Elegant

Plum liner filled in, girl about town, like venus dazzleglass. For something more toned down, mix GAT with underage before applying.

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
bumping, because I have NO idea how to wear this lippie, here's a pic
Bear in mind I'm not wearing a lipliner, nor lipgloss, but not sure if I should toss or keep
PLEASE HELP
e0ihjq.jpg

dghqig.jpg

I have to admit, I like it much more in the 2nd pic than I did in the ones you posted on LJ. Try experimenting with layering it with glosses, or even as far as how much product you put on. I never return a lippie, but then again I'm a Taurus so I'm super stubborn and have to make it work or I get mad. lol
smiles.gif

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingie
I have to admit, I like it much more in the 2nd pic than I did in the ones you posted on LJ. Try experimenting with layering it with glosses, or even as far as how much product you put on. I never return a lippie, but then again I'm a Taurus so I'm super stubborn and have to make it work or I get mad. lol
smiles.gif

YEA ON lj I POSTED SOME CRAPPY PICS, AND THEY HAD FLASH! SMH

Meisje

I use a cheap drugstore lipliner in a matching shade, fill in the lips carefully, apply one coat with a brush, blot, apply another coat. I never use a gloss, I think the lipstick is great on its own.

As for accompanying makeup, I either go with simple, light eyes with or without liner, or magenta eyeshadow on the outer corners matching the lipstick.

HustleRose

i use a cheap d/s lipliner as well. i also like to use clear gloss over it.

if i want less of a dramatic look i try to blot it down so it looks more like a stain.

as for makeup, i like to do it with a simple cat eye, with some super black mascara. gives it a very bold look, but still very simple. i don't like mixing bright lipstick with bright eye shadows.

hth!!

User38

Macroviolet liner winged out -- Satellite dreams ES on the outer portion of eyes with a bit of Yogurt ES on the inner tearduct to middle.. all well blended. Shadowy lady on the V middle eye to outer and then blended.

Dame blush or Coygirl on cheeks and then blended.

You need some blotting powder -- shine on your face will detract from any mu.

use a cheapo liner like Jordana Magenta -- best fuschia color I have found and then fill in lips-- smudge with your finger and voila. You will look great!

Boasorte

yes, I have super oily skin!!! I know my face looks mad greasy
smiles.gif

As for the makeup, I've been getting some good suggestions to try a bright pink blush. I've already sold my Dollymix Blush, and I must admit I'm not big on blushes, all I have now are Conjure Up, and Petticoat MSF, will that do?

Of thanks for lipliner suggestions, I need to hit up the beauty supply store for NYX!!! And I also need Shadow Lady

Now if I can only work out Morange!!!!

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
YEA ON lj I POSTED SOME CRAPPY PICS, AND THEY HAD FLASH! SMH

You don't need to yell... sorry if I made you mad. and IDK what SMH is :/

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingie
You don't need to yell... sorry if I made you mad. and IDK what SMH is :/

ay mami I wasn't yelling, the CAPS lock was acting stupid on my keyboard.
SMH=Shaking my Head