mac's LUST DUST pigment...ever used it?

msmack

i recently purchased lust dust on ebay on a whim... i tend to do things like that! lol has anyone else every used it? i am just hoping i haven't made a mistake as the pic on ebay could have been misleading... whats it like, how does it go on?? thanks... please bear with me...i'm a newbie!

MACActress

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you may have purchased a counterfit pigment. Unless it's a working name for a pigment from a future collection though, but so far I haven't heard anything like that.

lsperry

Yeah....I was scratching my head on that one, too. I looked in the "pigments" listings and couldn't find one with that name, either....

Sanne

it not a pigment, it's a glitter
smiles.gif

Shawna

Yup, I have it and it's definitely a glitter. I hate when ebay auctions call glitter pigment. It's misleading.

msmack

a glitter eh... hmmm... oh well... i dont have alot of glitter in my collection .. i bet it isnt eye friendly though

Shawna

You can order eyeliner mixing medium from the pro store on Robson and make your own glitter liner. It is really pretty with lustdust. Also makes a great nail polish
smiles.gif
You can also try Lise watier metamorphix to make glitter liners, but I prefer the gel formula the MAC version.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

I LOVE Lust Dust, its my fave glitter by far. It's very small particles which I think, makes it go on a lot easier than the bigger, chunkier glitter, but yes, you do need to use it with MM or something as it gets EVERYWHERE! Oh and it was D/C a long time ago, hence why you thought it might be fake...

msmack

yes i ordered some mixing medium and i'll just wait for it to arrive... i bet it would be cool mixed with nail polish. i am quite excited... i looked at the metamorfix stuff and contemplated purchasing it but decided to spend some money on "smashbox photo finish foundation primer"... its awesome!!! especially if you have any imperfections... the foundation just glides over everything so nice!! definatly recommend it!!! quite moisturizing too...only need the tiniest bit! awesome.