MACs mistake = free MAC for ME!!!

sharronmarie

So i was anxiously awaiting my ballonacy order to come today and when it finally arrived I saw that i was sent the wrong quad!! they sent the take wing quad instead of the pandamonium quad! So i called the 800 number and she apologized and told me i can keep the palette and they will be sending the other one 2 day air shipping. But the best part is the take wing quad was on my wishlist!! What a great day

nausea

HA!!! u got lucky! :hump: how nice of them too!!
enjoy your new free mac! thats gotta b way way better
thmbup.gif

darkh3av3n

I always wish for that to happen to me, luckily you got a nice rep and I am glad that you were able to get two quads (esp since one was on your list). Enjoy you lucky gal
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Nice! I love the Take Wing quad. Lucky you.
smiles.gif

They once screwed up one of my online orders and sent me the wrong item. I emailed them and they said they would send the correct item out, but I could keep the item sent in error. Well, the replacement showed up and it was still wrong, so I got to keep that also. Then the item I had actually ordered showed up. Then they sent me another freebie just for all of the trouble. I was thinking, "Hmmm...no trouble here, just keep sending me free shit and it's alllll good."
smiles.gif
I got 4 items and only paid for one!

Artemis

They haven't messed up on one of my orders yet. I hope not. I hate going through the hassle of messed up ordereds.

bein_aranel

Sweet! They messed up my order once: I ordered the 182 brush and they sent a 272 (which was on my wishlist too), got to keep the 272 and they sent me the 182, spiffy
smiles.gif