MAC's supplier and dupe

user79

Risser, u are right, the Essence I mean is not the same company. Ah well. They still make good (and cheap) glitter liners. I just bought a gold one yesterday for like $3!

Saleemah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I wish I could get this stuff online somewhere. Someone let me know if you find an cosmetics site that sells these.

I just ordered a Nouba Earth powder that looks like Mac's metal rock MSF (I hope), the darkest color looks like it to me and is on sale for $15. Here is the link:

http://specktra.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=956098

Saleemah

Quote:
Could you swatch is when you get ahold of it? I'd be really interested in seeing what it looks like.

I will.

ilorietta

Hi all,

i am in italy on hols and i went in few make up places and i bought nouba mineralize blusher (looks like stereo rose!) and mineralize shadow quads and one duo (it's red and black gorgeous like the red in Mi'Lady) they had 3 or 4 duos identical to LE MAC ones.
ALso i bought 3 deborah blushers (like MSF but different colours) they had one of them which was mercurial eye shadow !!!! (identical I know because i own it)
anyway in january i'll try to post pics (i am on dial up now and dont have a dig camera...)
happy Xmas !

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilorietta
Hi all,

i am in italy on hols and i went in few make up places and i bought nouba mineralize blusher (looks like stereo rose!) and mineralize shadow quads and one duo (it's red and black gorgeous like the red in Mi'Lady) they had 3 or 4 duos identical to LE MAC ones.
ALso i bought 3 deborah blushers (like MSF but different colours) they had one of them which was mercurial eye shadow !!!! (identical I know because i own it)
anyway in january i'll try to post pics (i am on dial up now and dont have a dig camera...)
happy Xmas !

Exciting! Which blusher was it that looks like Stereo Rose. There are a few websites that carry NOUBA and ship to the US and I am thinking of ordering some. Yay, I'm excited!

ilorietta

Hi i got the number 49 (and number 50 is veeery similar too). i havent seen stereo rose in real life and i can tell only from the pictures so i can't be sure 100% but it does look sooo similar to the pics...
smiles.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilorietta
Hi i got the number 49 (and number 50 is veeery similar too). i havent seen stereo rose in real life and i can tell only from the pictures so i can't be sure 100% but it does look sooo similar to the pics...
smiles.gif

Thanx! Amazon.com has them and it's the 49 that I was looking at too. Great.

Risser

Adding some info
th_DANCE.gif

Estee Svces Corporation
350 South Service Road Melville, NY 11747-3233
Mineralize Satinfinish SPF15
3D Glass

INTERCOS S.p.A.
Via Marconi 84 20041 AGRATE BRIANZA, Milan, Italy
MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush
MAC Sheertone Blush

Interfila S.r.l.
Viale dei Mille 80, 20051 Limbiate, Milan, Italy
Lipglass Pencil

Northtec
411 Sinclair St, Bristol, PA 19007-1525
Hyper Real/Pressed
Beauty Powder

Hakuho-do Co., Ltd.
Head Office: 7062 Kumano-cho,Aki-gun,Hiroshima 731-4200,Japan
Overseas store: 3858 Carson Street, Suite 208, Torrance, CA 90503
English website: link
187 and other brushes that made in Japan.

astronaut

Quote:
Exciting! Which blusher was it that looks like Stereo Rose. There are a few websites that carry NOUBA and ship to the US and I am thinking of ordering some. Yay, I'm excited!

What are the websites? Please share!

JustDivine

Can also get Nouba in UK House of Fraser and John Lewis! (certain ones only)

I used to play in Nouba everyday at work.....it's absolutely fab with the best pigmented shadows I have used.

astronaut

If Physician's Formula and MAC's baked stuff are from the same supplier... then would the quality be the same?

kyoto

Nouba is also available on the bebeautiful website, which appears to be here in the U.S. I'd love to know which one matches Stereo Rose.