Made a new color lipstick WITH PICTURE

Shawna

OMG..........brilliant! Now I know what to do with all the little leftover bits that I can never quite get out of the tube. Thanks Sanne. :p

Juneplum

oooohhhh that's pretty sanne!!!! great idea for the leftover bits like shawna said! me likey!

Sanne

uhmmm.... precious dainty caky? LOL!

I will hunt my house looking for leftovers now!!! And it is so easy,I didn't even spill(and I am very good in that!)

mac_obsession

that is FREAKIN AWESOME Sanne!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the color...Awesome idea girl!
*me wonders where they sell those well palettes cheap*

mac_obsession

ok question...Did they harden back to like a lipstick form or do they stay liquidy like lipgloss? - Id assume from the wax in them they would harden but one never knows :p

Cleopatra

Gawjus.

I will have to try this myself
winks.gif

Chelsea

That's gorgeous sanne
smiles.gif
I would do it if I bought some lipbalm tubes or something.. can't stand pots.

Sanne

I get it at a drugstore, and I look at the holiday stuff (minisized shampoo's etc) and found these, marked as little creamjars

beautifulxdisaster; when you container is clean, and you have melted the lipstick it will glide of the spoon, it's a little thinner than yogurt. when you hold the spoon, and pour the stuff in the middle of the jar, will stay clean. really I'm so messy and got this done without spills etc..

beautifulxdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie

beautifulxdisaster; when you container is clean, and you have melted the lipstick it will glide of the spoon, it's a little thinner than yogurt. when you hold the spoon, and pour the stuff in the middle of the jar, will stay clean. really I'm so messy and got this done without spills etc..

Ah, I will try that next time. I couldn't get all the melted stuff onto the jar, So I shook it side to side hahah and all sorts of things.

Sanne

I just wiped the spoon with some tissues, I don't miss the last few drops...I had never finished a lipstick anyway..I allways lose them before I can
greengrin.gif